Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Only Date A Latina If....

dirtypool40

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But then there is the smooth, soft, tanned skin, the soft full lips, the deep light brown eyes, the hips, the tiny waist...
True story: Door-to-door vaccum cleaner salesman rings the bell at the house, she opens wearing shorts a t-shirt and had her hair in two ponytails, one on each side of the head.

Salesman: "Hello young lady. Is your dad home?"

Mrs. Nemo yells: "Daddyyyyy"

I get to the door and ask "What did you say?"

Mrs. Nemo: "This Señor wants to talk to you" Puts her thumb on her mouth, walked away and burst laughing.

And it sounds like she has a great sense of humor.

Yes sir, she's beautiful and has a great sense of humor. Married to her for 17 years and ready for 17 more.

See Z... no golfing, no boat, no hair. BUT WHO HAS THE BABE? B)

Yes sir, she's beautiful and has a great sense of humor. Married to her for 17 years and ready for 17 more.

See Z... no golfing, no boat, no hair. BUT WHO HAS THE BABE? B)

I am going to the Barber, quitting the gym, and selling the boat...

Oh, I give up, You win!!! I can't get rid of my toys etc....

Nemo, you're a LUCKY man, no doubt :D

• 4 weeks later...

Yup, you only have to get it right once. Looks like NEMO did. You jack that home run, no one remembers the strike outs. Bien Hecho, amigo. Estoy celoso (spelling I am sure is WAY off, but I'm jealous).

Now how could such a sweet looking woman possibly have a temper? :D

Dude, your kidding, :mellow: (yes I see the smily) but it was funny and fit into my post plans….

The sweet looks are part of the "trap". They are born with the temper, then their moms coach them, when they get to school they compete with their friends to see who's meaner. And it goes on. They have it down to a science. :o

Uh huh, once again things that might have been brought to my attention…

…and where my attention really was.

But then there is the smooth, soft, tanned skin, the soft full lips, the deep light brown eyes, the hips, the tiny waist... :wub:
I have NEVER dated a Latina, but have admired some of yours!! ;)

Some? Some. Hmm, interesting word choice. I've looked it up and "some" hardly ever refers to one singular individual. I wonder what he means. :rolleyes:

And Jay. Knowing what little I do about your, um proclivities (?) I'd have to say you are missing out. And in South Florida? That's like prime hunting ground where they gather some of the best. These girls compete in oil wrestling tournaments and Miss Nude Yoga pagents to be able to come to South Florida. It's Baskin Robbins, baby, grab a spoon and jump in!!!

For Nemo and Jay; Yo hable con El Cunado sobre "M" B)

....and there he is folks the only man capable of making a latina run screaming from the bedroom. :P

Laugh now, I am gonna edit this one out in an hour. B)

Although I do resemble that comment, was it directed al 'lil ole me? :unsure:

Ok, back on track, yes it was directed at Z, but let's drag things out of the gutter.

I'm also trying not to go all sarcastic, which would be easy right now.

Somebody say something funny AND clean.

Anymore rules?

*sound of crickets*

Yup, you only have to get it right once. Looks like NEMO did. You jack that home run, no one remembers the strike outs. Bien Hecho, amigo. Estoy celoso (spelling I am sure is WAY off, but I'm jealous).

Thanks, bruthah! You got the spelling down.

For Nemo and Jay; Yo hable con El Cunado sobre "M" B)

SITREP, PRONTO!

Edited to add the happy camper pic.
Dang, Nemo, this must be the Puerto Rican version of "Beauty and the Beast". :) You done good. ¡Qué linda!

She's not gonna like you calling her a beast! <_<

:D

Thanks!

Edited by Nemo

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I want to email fox and shout

"Thanks for that bulletin from the department of the obvious"

see even in the darkest of times, the humor generator can save the day. B)

(OK, so it gets my ass kicked a lot, but hey, it all depends what you're into) :P

Edited by dirtypool40

The horrible thing about this thread is that dp has edited it to remove all his photos of the incredibly hot Latinas. Especially horrible is the absence of Salma Hayek's body double in the black dress. Such beauty, captured on film, should exist to be appreciated. Especially where I can appreciate it. :angry:

Rico' B)

Suave' B)

Wasn't he like Milly Vanilly with less self tanner and different contacts? :D

BTT, more Latina rules.... who's got some?

Something along the lines of...

Snooty NY Fashions may be dictated by designers in Milan and Paris, but American Strippers know the hot stuff comes from Latina America.

KNOW that Soap Operas in the US are just watered down versions of "reality TV" from South of the Border. In some areas there are laws requiring all women to wear heels and a hemline above their fingertips. You can't usually hear it on the tape, but periodically there's a *DING* and when that happens everyone has to fight, cry, have sex, or push somebody down the stairs.Combinations of several score better with the judges.

Dating a latina is a lot like being in a cheesy Friday night actions flick from Andy Sidaris; There will be scandalous bikinis, car chases, often gun fights, and lots of slo mo of gorgeous bodies running..... with weapons. Really it's like Bay Watch only sexier and with more guns. :rolleyes:

(Julie Strain would be even sexier if she spoke Spanish.... or didn't speak at all)

Edited by dirtypool40