dirtypool40

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the turn that DP has taken this thread :D

as they say in the AX commercials;

now with more Bow Chicka Bow Bow... ;)

Must be Jay's influence. :rolleyes: It's interesting to see how things have, um... evolved over the 2+ years of this thread.

Ya' know, the latino female thing may work for you men...but other than Antonio Banderas, I don't know there are too many latino men who'd interest we women. Blame it on Rico Sauve`! :P:D:lol:

:(

Sorry Nemo, all the latino men I've ever dated well...were kinda like hit and run accidents. I got left with nothing but whiplash! :P:D:lol:

Ya' know, the latino female thing may work for you men...but other than Antonio Banderas, I don't know there are too many latino men who'd interest we women. Blame it on Rico Sauve`! :P:D:lol:

:(

Sorry Nemo, all the latino men I've ever dated well...were kinda like hit and run accidents. I got left with nothing but whiplash! :P:D:lol:

Thats unfortunate for you carinab, but I can assure you there is at least one latin man out there whom you haven't met that will change your mind forever. ;)

Angel

:angry: Oh yeah... well... well... ALL the Swedish women I've dated were like... like... like... :mellow:

Alright, I never dated any Swedish women. :(

:D:lol::D

Im thinkin all you guys need a cold shower :P

Jim :o

Dayum, that does give me an idea!!

Round up the Latinas, it's wet T-shirt contest time!!!! :P

Great Idea!!

Of course, I have to be a judge :D

How about holding the Wet T-Shirt contest RIGHT after the Latina Mud Wrestling Championships to help get them cleaned up a bit ;)

Im thinkin all you guys need a cold shower :P

Jim :o

Dayum, that does give me an idea!!

Round up the Latinas, it's wet T-shirt contest time!!!! :P

Great Idea!!

Of course, I have to be a judge :D

How about holding the Wet T-Shirt contest RIGHT after the Latina Mud Wrestling Championships to help get them cleaned up a bit ;)

OK here is the Schedule of events,

Latina Oil Wrestling CHampionships, (so the mud in the mud wrestling does not stick too much)

Latina Mud Wrestling Championship

Latina Wet T-Shirt Championship (to clean up the mud and oil)

I volunteer to be a judge with Z

Alan

edit cause I can't spell

Edited by Alan Meek

Latina Oil Wrestling CHampionships, (so the mud in the mud wrestling does not stick too much)

Ok, I see this as three different disciplines, with points being awarded to each contest, and the Grand Masterette being the hottie with the most points accrued in the three separate championships

I :wub: this idea :D

Ok, I see this as three different disciplines, with points being awarded to each contest, and the Grand Masterette being the hottie with the most points accrued in the three separate championships
I :wub: this idea :D

You got it Z!

Edited by Duane Thomas

while regular admission ticket prices are fairly stable, Judge slots will be sold by auction. B)

All proceeds go to a good cause, buying me components, a new loader, and match expenses.

So far slated to appear

Penelope Cruz

Salma Hayek

Eva Mendez

J-Ho, I mean Lo

Shikira

Special appearence by Current Champion "M" still pending. <my ass is so kicked> :D

In "Open Class" (non Latinas waived for body or spirit)

Carmen Electra

Agelina Jolie

Angie Harmon

Angie Everheart (slot granted as "ne plus ultra" Redhead)

Shannon Elizabeth (waived as gringa stand in for Gingi, Jay knows ;) )

Jessica Alba

Jessica Simpson, only if she doesn't speak (slot granted as "Choka Suprema")

Jessica Biel

Wynona Ryder, just cuz she needs a spanking

Winner of Choka (Blonde) vs. Peilroja (Red Head) vs. Rubia (Brunette) round robin in "Open" class to face Latina winner for international championship.

Spelling contest featuring the "Girls Next Door" has been replaced by a special challenge "butt off" between Jessica Alba and Jessica Biel. Winner to face J-Lo.

Card subject to change, all ticket sales final. Dvd's available in the VIP members section of the website and by subscription.

while regular admission ticket prices are fairly stable, Judge slots will be sold by auction. B)

All proceeds go to a good cause, buying me components, a new loader, and match expenses.

So far slated to appear

Penelope Cruz

Salma Hayek

Eva Mendez

J-Ho, I mean Lo

Shikira

Special appearence by Current Champion "M" still pending. <my ass is so kicked> :D

Carmen Electra

Agelina Jolie

Angie Harmon

Shannon Elizabeth (waived as gringa stand in for Gingi, Jay knows ;) )

Jessica Alba

Jessica Biel

Winner of Choka (Blonde) vs. Peilroja (Red Head) vs. Rubia (Brunette) round robin in "Open" class to face Latina winner for international championship.

Spelling contest featuring the "Girls Next Door" has been replaced by a special challenge "butt off" between Jessica Alba and Jessica Biel. Winner to face J-Lo.

Card subject to change, all ticket sales final. Dvd's available in the VIP members section of the website and by subscription.

Also need to add Jennifer Love Hewitt to the Open Class list

Alan

Nemo

Ha Ha, how does the back of that head feel?

Burns a lil' but I'll take 50 of those to judge the event! :lol:

while regular admission ticket prices are fairly stable, Judge slots will be sold by auction.

So far slated to appear

Penelope Cruz

Salma Hayek

Eva Mendez

J-Ho, I mean Lo

Shikira

Special appearence by Current Champion "M" still pending. <my ass is so kicked>

Carmen Electra

Agelina Jolie

Angie Harmon

Shannon Elizabeth (waived as gringa stand in for Gingi, Jay knows )

Jessica Alba

Jessica Biel

Dirty, my good man, Jessie Alba IS LATINA!!! :wub:

Wynona Ryder is a great idea!! She may steal all the little white t-shirts, and you know what they say: THE SHOW MUST GO ON!! :D

Butt-off between the Jessies will be a show to see, but "they aint got not'ing" on the J-Lo!! :o

My Dearest Young Mr. DiVita, there are some savvy veteran competitors in the event. You better start dry-fire practice! :lol:

Being the main judge, you can send me your credentials to see if you qualify to be on the Judge's Panel.

Credentials MUST be accompanied by pics not suitable for this forum, otherwise you WILL NOT be considered :D

• 3 weeks later...

OK, I had had some doubts about this whole "Latina Thing", but I get it now!!!!

There was a REALLY hot flight attendant on my flight from London to Maimi yesterday. Suffice to say, I NOW totally understand!!! :cheers: