Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 Area II Desert Classic, Mesa, Az

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is not allowing camo a Range Rule, or USPSA rule?

T6HQ7jh.jpg

5.3 Appropriate Dress

5.3.1 The use of offensive or objectionable garments is not allowed. The Match Director will have final authority in respect of what garments competitors are allowed to wear.

ETA: The last time we discussed this: http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=177722&p=1963412

Edited by ChuckS

Meanwhile, back at the fun part of this: it looks like 351 rounds minimum. Nice...

But Early-Late-Late has become Early-Late-Early like it was a few years ago :angry:

But on the bright side, the relays stop/start before/after lunch on Friday and Saturday! That's an improvement! :cheers:

But shooting is not done until 1400 on Sunday. Awards/Prize table are gonna run pretty late... :yawn:

Edited by ChuckS

Its a bummer that they didn't release the match book before opening Squading so people would actually know the schedule of shooting verses assuming the schedule would be the same as prior years. I picked an AM squad on the first day because I thought it was going to be AM, PM, PM. But it looks like the schedule is AM, PM, AM now.

I've always started AM PM AM the last ten years or so.

The biggest change is not having a lunch break before the last morning stage.

I'll have more time for the vendor tent with the new arrangement.

Sent from my reloading bench using Tapatalk

I've always started AM PM AM the last ten years or so.

The biggest change is not having a lunch break before the last morning stage.

I'll have more time for the vendor tent with the new arrangement.

Sent from my reloading bench using Tapatalk

Larry,

It has been ELL/LEE from at least 2011 to 2015. Prior to that it was ELE/LEL, like now... The not waiting over lunch thing is real nice, though. On the vendor tent thing: I heard that Rene may not be there this year...

With all those moving targets I just hope the poppers are calibrated properly. Nothing wastes time and potentially screws over shooters like improperly calibrated steel.

Match book says steel is calibrated with factory ammo. Sounds odd as most factory ammo is at least 125pf if not greater.

Don't get me wrong, I think the stages look great, I'm just going to suck...bad :)

Don't worry, they won't be very fast :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Last year, I swore I heard a crack as the swinger broke the sound barrier........

• 2 weeks later...