Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 Area II Desert Classic, Mesa, Az

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very strange, I tried to squad and I tried both PIN's that they sent me a few days ago and I got a invalid password message. Tried my USPSA website password and that was said to be invalid even though I am able to log on with it. I used the reset link and they sent me a new pin. That one worked.

I never got an email with any PINs. Use your PIN from the cover of Front Sight, that's the only thing that worked for me. I think the same thing happened last year, or maybe it was at the WSSSC; the PINs from the email didn't work then either.

Wow, the competition is going to be pretty thick; I see lots of GMs on there. And I see our new Prez is going to be there; looking forward to meeting him.

nice, i tried my personal pin while trying to move with another friend to 28 but my regular pin didnt work i had to find the 4th pin and by the time that was done we couldnt all get in there, lol... throwin Mikes already

Edited by evilbeef54

I was giving them the benefit of the doubt this morning. Now, I agree with most here. Their communication is lacking and would make all the difference in the world.

Both pins sent didn't work. It took about 15 minutes of failure before hitting the email password worked.

nice, i tried my personal pin while trying to move with another friend to 28 but my regular pin didnt work i had to find the 4th pin and by the time that was done we couldnt all get in there, lol... throwin Mikes already

Hahahah, sorry about that. We had a group that wanted to squad up also on 28, so it sounds like two groups tried to get on one squad!

Wyatt

Oh noez you call Yee-Min friend? Lol

Hahahah, sorry about that. We had a group that wanted to squad up also on 28, so it sounds like two groups tried to get on one squad!

Wyatt

Lol, ya there was 3 slots left, yee-min, Stephen and I all tried to move at the same time, but a 4th person tried to jump in too before my move with through so Stephen and I are chilling in 31

Just wondering is there a list of the shooters classifications ?

not sure if you can pull a list of say all the OPEN B or LIMITED A shooters, but you can click on a person's name in squadding and see what their classification in each division is. the Data cutoff for USPSA from practiscore was today (i think) so if you were on the edge up jumping up you should see the new status in the next 2-3 days... i think