Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Benelli Generation III Gun Championship Presented By MGM Targets

Patience. It's difficult to stay calm....getting so excited for this match.

Will there be a schedule for the Saturday night banquet? What's the dress for this event? Black Tie?

Mike

Black t-shirt maybe. This is Ozarks, MO man......we will be lucky to not see fat men's cracks and overweight women with size small halter tops!

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will there be a schedule for the Saturday night banquet? What's the dress for this event? Black Tie?

Mike

Black t-shirt maybe. This is Ozarks, MO man......we will be lucky to not see fat men's cracks and overweight women with size small halter tops!
I will make sure Kim leaves my halter top at the house. Keep it clean for next weekend at the state fair when I am sucking down funnel cakes and turkey legs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by chargerarms

Here is the schedule. I look forward to seeing all of you this weekend. Shooters meeting on Friday at the stats camper: 7 AM for the early group and 11:45 AM for the late group. To get to stats, drive past the lake, the private entrance (5MPH) and stay left at the Y to the top of the first big hill. Stats is in a big field on your left- look for the camper.

2015%20GIIIG%20Schedule_zpsxcyrfsls.jpg

ZEMAN%202015_zpsayonpoo9.jpg

Mike

Awards/prizes/party starts roughly an hour after last shot is fired.

Event is casual dress but wear your party hat.

We will have rifle steel at 100, 200, 300 and a target stand and sticks for checking zero on Thursday. You will not be able to check zero Friday unless you get Range Master permission.

I'll have a sled there by around 2pm. Anyone is welcome to use it.

At last years inaugural Generation III Gun Championship we held a raffle for a sweet Remington Versamax Shotgun. John Gronnen won the raffle and instantly turned to a junior shooter named Andrew Yackley and gave him the gun. So at this years match young Andrew wanted to Pay It Forward. His family contacted Mark Roth at RCI XRail and asked if they would laser engrave some cool stuff on the shotgun commemorating the awesome donations that both of the guns owners have given. Of course the great folks at RCI jumped at the chance to help. So we will once again be auctioning off this very cool piece of Generation III Gun history at the match this weekend. Make sure you get a good look at this beautiful gun and then get yourself some tickets.

A07A6B7C-38BC-4DE2-8D55-126E2F3BE49E_zps

20E9456B-CBF3-4239-ABD1-BC722FD11062_zps

7CC883A8-104A-42C0-A009-8D5E304B3C7A_zps

2493EEBE-18A3-4121-8A20-0A9E7F944400_zps

F9BF73A9-B401-4D53-BB92-B8A94E298A4F_zps

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

Mike

Awards/prizes/party starts roughly an hour after last shot is fired.

Event is casual dress but wear your party hat.

My casual dress is at the cleaners after that terrible homecoming incident. Ok if I just go with shorts & a T-shirt? :goof:

Any idea when the squad lists and registration times are going to be posted.

Squadding will be sent out the day after Labor day. I know this upsets a lot of people but you have to understand how many last-minute squad requests we get. We want to make sure everyone shoots with who they want if at all possible. You would be amazed at how many people send in squad requests for people that aren't even coming to the match. Its one of the biggest nightmares about putting on a match. Schedule will be sent out that same day. We will have registration at the range on Thursday as well as the match hotel later Thursday. We will also have registration Friday at the range at the stat shack. I'm looking forward to seeing everybody and hope you enjoy all of the hard work that goes into this!!!

And by "the day after Labor Day" you mean the day after the day after? LOL.

It been a busy few weeks. Squad list list is posted on FB. If you have an issue please email me directly. Do not post on Enos as I will not be checking this site or FB. I will be on the range today assisting with ROs and getting registration open.

I will do registration from 1:00-5:00 tomorrow (Thursday) at the range. For those of you who cannot make it to the range, I will have registration from 6:00-7:30 at the Grand Glaze Inn. On Fri, I will be at the range and will hold registration prior to the match starting.

If you need to change divisions, I can do that for you at registration.

Thank you and I look ​forward to seeing you on the range.

It been a busy few weeks. Squad list list is posted on FB. If you have an issue please email me directly. Do not post on Enos as I will not be checking this site or FB. I will be on the range today assisting with ROs and getting registration open.

Anyone else finding this squad list? I don't see it on the Generation FB page.

Anyone else finding this squad list? I don't see it on the Generation FB page.

Look at the posts to page by Sandra. It is there.