Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Benelli Generation III Gun Championship Presented By MGM Targets

Any idea when the squad lists and registration times are going to be posted.

Squadding will be sent out the day after Labor day. I know this upsets a lot of people but you have to understand how many last-minute squad requests we get. We want to make sure everyone shoots with who they want if at all possible. You would be amazed at how many people send in squad requests for people that aren't even coming to the match. Its one of the biggest nightmares about putting on a match. Schedule will be sent out that same day. We will have registration at the range on Thursday as well as the match hotel later Thursday. We will also have registration Friday at the range at the stat shack. I'm looking forward to seeing everybody and hope you enjoy all of the hard work that goes into this!!!

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unbelievable!!!!!!! Thanks yous guys for all the hard work. When they all show up for registration put up Big sign,

"NO Whining."

Happy Trails.... May the good Lord take a liking to you.

ZEMAN%202015_zpsayonpoo9.jpg

Here is a map of the stages. As you can see they are paired. When you see the schedule, you will better understand, but essentially if you start on the front of the property, you stay on the front and vice versa. With the increased number of shooters, we had to clean up the travel times. Stats/HQ is in the middle of the property. Just a reminder that when you drive past the residence, its a 5 MPH speed limit. Thanks.

If you have not made a hotel reservation do so now. The match hotel is sold out as are most others.

LOL, if you havent made your hotel reservation yet, you had better plan on bringing a tent or your camper....

Or, you maybe could plan on picking up one of the sorority girls at the Match hotel, and crashing one of their rooms...

The 2 rounds for heavy only applies to paper right? We still have to double tap the C-Zones that require 2 hits, right???

I am pumped for this match.

Some staff shot the match today. The Heavy guys all shot two hits on C Zones. So we will next weekend too.

I am good with that. Thanks Jesse.

The 2 rounds for heavy only applies to paper right? We still have to double tap the C-Zones that require 2 hits, right???

I am pumped for this match.

Some staff shot the match today. The Heavy guys all shot two hits on C Zones. So we will next weekend too.

Ok, so heavy is one hit on paper, but still 2 on steel that require 2 in the stage briefing still require 2. Got it.

On stage six, are match saver rounds or pocketed shotgun rounds ok?

No. The only way to game this stage is by not missing.

So, are we explicitly saying that you cannot put rounds from the barrel INTO a pocket or matchsaver (under time) or just that the pocket or matchsaver cannot be used to game extra rounds into a limited ammunition stage?

What I am asking is, for example, I have an 8 round shotgun which is 7+1. I can have 9 rounds on the barrel, is it OK for me to load 1 in chamber, 7 in tube and one in a matchsaver - off the barrel once the buzzer goes off? Or do I have to carry #9 in my teeth (or leave it on the barrel)?

Barry all will be made clear when you get here and get the stage brief. The quick answer is if your gun only holds eight rounds you can have the ninth round staged on the barrel. What you do with it after the buzzer goes off is not our concern

Barry all will be made clear when you get here and get the stage brief. The quick answer is if your gun only holds eight rounds you can have the ninth round staged on the barrel. What you do with it after the buzzer goes off is not our concern