Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Benelli Generation III Gun Championship Presented By MGM Targets

Great match! Stages were fun, match staff was outstanding, prize table was awesome. Looking forward to next year!

Didn't have my head in it this weekend but still had a blast. Here are all of the stages. 1 was tossed before we had a chance to shoot it.

Edited by prreed10

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My performance at this match was dismal, but that's all on me...

Stages 3 and 4 had Loganbill written all over them, and did not disappoint.

My thanks to Jeff, Chad and Jessie for a superb match; lots of challenge, and a good time.

Special thanks to Sandra for great conversation and superb stats performance. Who wouldn't buy a mulligan from her?

J. J. Bradshaw

Team Geezer

I really enjoyed This match I like the area of the country, stages are cool, the staff is great, the emphasis on junior shooters is made clear. I plan to be back next year, if I can get in, it had way more shooters than last year.

I shot with 3 juniors on my squad and if they are the future...we r gonna be OK. I would squad again with those kids any day.

Edited by Lead-Head

Man, that match frigging rocked.. It was so much fun... A little bummed that the dock broke, but still got to shoot it for shitzngrinz....

Stages were some of the funnest I have shot in a long time. (Even the stupid bunker was funnish, if not large mammal friendly)....

Glad that a lot of cheddar was raised for the kids.. I will be back as many times as y'all will have me...

As an RO (stage 3 :devil: ) I was impressed with the coaching of the Jr's by many experts - pro's , what ever you want to call them.

All of them did a good job, Dillon E, I think you did exceptional, I can't really point to anything specific, but NICE JOB !

Edited by toothandnail

As an RO (stage 3 :devil: ) I was impressed with the coaching of the Jr's by many experts - pro's , what ever you want to call them.

All of them did a good job, Dillon E, I think you did exceptional, I can't really point to anything specific, but NICE JOB !

thank you....that means a lot

helping them out was about as much fun as shooting the stages!

This was truly a great match. The ro's were spectacular and as helpful as they could be. The stages encompassed everything you could ask for in a 3 gun match. Many thanks to the sponsors for the outstanding prize table. The start position with the long gun up and on target assures that everyone on every stage starts equally and I hope that concept takes off for that reason. Well done Chad , Jeff and Jesse and all those who contributed to this match. Squad 16 was a great group.

Steve Sweeney

Not sure where else to post this but here and on FB.

We had way more requests for the easy reset targets on stage 1, 3,& 4 than we had targets at the match.

I will keep the same offer I had at the match, only these will be NEW targets for $20.00 each, but you will have to pay shipping.

I will do a reduced Fedex shipping charge, if you want more than 10 freight shipping will be the way to go most likely

5 shipped for $120.00

6 - $142.00

7 - $169.00

8 - $190.00

9 - $212.00

10 - $230.00

We had way more requests for the easy reset targets on stage 1, 3,& 4 than we had targets at the match.

I will keep the same offer I had at the match, only these will be NEW targets for $20.00 each, but you will have to pay shipping.

I will do a reduced Fedex shipping charge, if you want more than 10 freight shipping will be the way to go most likely

5 shipped for $120.00

6 - $142.00

7 - $169.00

8 - $190.00

9 - $212.00

10 - $230.00

Those work great for pistol! Can I request some full size ones for next years match?

5 shipped for $120.00

6 - $142.00

7 - $169.00

8 - $190.00

9 - $212.00

10 - $230.00

Those work great for pistol! Can I request some full size ones for next years match?

We can do that.

You want 3GN full size, or normal full size ;) We can make about any size you want, those were our 6x7 tombstones

5 shipped for $120.00

6 - $142.00

7 - $169.00

8 - $190.00

9 - $212.00

10 - $230.00

We can do that.

You want 3GN full size, or normal full size ;) We can make about any size you want, those were our 6x7 tombstones

Personally I'm a big fan of the USPSA minimums or larger for pistol targets especially since we shoot much further distances and under poor lighting in the woods. 8" round and 6" square.

We need some 15x20" knock down buckshot targets for next year too.

I wanna hose like the first part of this stage...

http://youtu.be/NajwVwru93w

Now 4x4 with a pistol, That's a fun challange. :devil:

Sadist!

You can't expect semi-pro shooters like Jesse to aim! Haha

I agree tho...the kids had enough issues with the 6x7 tombstones, 8" round would give them a little help and really speed it up for B-class shooters like myself.

Now 4x4 with a pistol, That's a fun challange. :devil:

Sadist!

You can't expect semi-pro shooters like Jesse to aim! Haha

I agree tho...the kids had enough issues with the 6x7 tombstones, 8" round would give them a little help and really speed it up for B-class shooters like myself.

I agree the 6x7's were hard for beginners, but, my understanding is this match isn't geared toward jr's, it's a benefit for jr's.

That being said we don't want it to be near impossible for them to do decent on many of the stages, a few that they time out on encourages good time management.

One thing I was surprised, not a single adult shooter asked me for time, during their run, Josh only remembers 2 on his stage.

I don't know if the 150 par just didn't compute, I know many who, when read their time(or timed out) commented

"it sure didn't seem that long"