Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Earthquakes in OK

cbrconst

Was awakened this morning by another 3.7 magnitude earthquake. Getting really tired of this. Feels like the house gets lifted about 20 feet in the air then dropped. Oklahoma has become the most earthquake active state. I'd rather go back to the good old days when Oklahoma was ranked #1 in football and corrupt County Commissioners.

Was awakened this morning by another 3.7 magnitude earthquake. Getting really tired of this. Feels like the house gets lifted about 20 feet in the air then dropped. Oklahoma has become the most earthquake active state. I'd rather go back to the good old days when Oklahoma was ranked #1 in football and corrupt County Commissioners.

Don't forget tornadoes. I think it's just California envy and you should be glad you don't get sharknadoes like they do out there. ;)

• 1 month later...

Felt one yesterday near Anthony. People still blaming Fracking

Isn't Fracking caused by corrupt County Commissioners?

Guess Pennsylvania may become a hot state too, since they've

been fracking the life out of some parts of the state.

Might move to California, just to get away from natural disasters. :devil:

We have sinkholes .... :ph34r:

Cali is a great place to vacay. And they're due for a big quake any day now...and if you're anywhere near a sanctuary city, you can pretty much forget about getting good guns, unless you want to felon it up.