Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post your temperatures. Let's see how the BEnos universe is doing

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. . . and no water.

The only water is after we dump the water cooler for the lizards... Actually Palm Springs sits on top of the largest natural aquifers in Southern California. Problem is 1,000,000 gallons a day goes to golf courses. The green on the left side is artificial plastic to prevent erosion. And we lost all this to a 100 year flood last September. All under 6 feet of sand now.

o.jpg

Edited by 9x45

. . . and no water.

The only water is after we dump the water cooler for the lizards... Actually Palm Springs sits on top of the largest natural aquifers in Southern California. Problem is 1,000,000 gallons a day goes to golf courses. The green on the left side is artificial plastic to prevent erosion. And we lost all this to a 100 year flood last September. All under 6 feet of sand now.

o.jpg

Golf courses should all be turned into motocross tracks with a shooting range!

40 here in sunny WNY BUT...headed to San Antonio for a conference tomorrow, looking forward to 80's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live just east of Houston. Trust me it's not all its cracked up to be, what with the 900% humidity and what not. Now maybe it will be a little drier in SA, in which case I may need to spend a weekend there drunk.

58F and "clear as a bell"

We had an interesting storm pass through last nite with winds up to 90mph in spots and heavy rain. Storm moved from West to East at around 60 mph so didn't last long in any one area.