Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post your temperatures. Let's see how the BEnos universe is doing

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

forecast 115 today

But it's a dry heat! :)

It's been 90/90 here for a week or more.

that's the worst! i hate humidity!

eta - We were in DC once it was 95/95 (I think) - worst weather of my life

Edited by D.Hayden

forecast 115 today

that's the worst! i hate humidity!

You got that right! I've been working outside. Even if you go out first thing in the morning before it gets hot the sweat just pours.....

forecast 115 today

Day in, and day out, it is just unbearable here in Ohio. Last Sunday's match, at Briar Rabbit, forced several to seek shade and take a break form shooting . . . including me.

post-23750-0-37011500-1434633522_thumb.j

I've lived in both. 90/90 summers in St. Louis and out here where it was 115 yesterday but about 5% humidity. I will take the 115 any day of the week. Did a 4 mile hike yesterday at @ 6:30 PM. Still 105 at the time but it was actually enjoyable. That never would happen in St. L.

I've lived in both. 90/90 summers in St. Louis and out here where it was 115 yesterday but about 5% humidity. I will take the 115 any day of the week. Did a 4 mile hike yesterday at @ 6:30 PM. Still 105 at the time but it was actually enjoyable. That never would happen in St. L.

Yep. Did some time at Ft Bliss in Elpaso. We golfed when it was 100 degrees. As long as you could find a little shade here and there it was good. Basically baked by the sun was the biggest problem.

Yep. Did some time at Ft Bliss in Elpaso. We golfed when it was 100 degrees. As long as you could find a little shade here and there it was good. Basically baked by the sun was the biggest problem.

Yup. You would be amazed how many umbrellas are sold here and what a huge difference they make.

High 90s with continued Armagedon forcast

11,000 acre fire burning about 20 miles east of me in the San Bernardino national forest, The Lake Fire

image37002.jpg

image37001.jpg

Edited by 9x45

78/32% here. Been kinda nice for a week or so. Could change at any moment, but I don't think we're due for a heat wave any too soon. The trees are green, the sky is blue, and there's a nice breeze. I've savoring it while I can. :ph34r: