Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post your temperatures. Let's see how the BEnos universe is doing

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chilly tonight.attachicon.gif28.png

when do you guys ever get to shoot?

I'm going to Kentucky to the BITBG in 1 1/2 weeks. I'll get to shoot outside there. First real outdoor shooting in about 5 months. :(

This is a good example of how much people up here want to be done with winter. Freakout indeed.

And for some good news from NBC Connecticut Meteorologist Darren Sweeney.

“Some model data on Friday, wants to put us near 70! It all has to come together for it to happen, but after today’s snowflakes flying, lets hope. I think if we hit 70 on a Friday, there will be a statewide freakout!”

Chilly tonight.attachicon.gif28.png

when do you guys ever get to shoot?

I'm going to Kentucky to the BITBG in 1 1/2 weeks. I'll get to shoot outside there. First real outdoor shooting in about 5 months. :(

Man you guys are tough! 800 miles to the nearest outdoor match.

. . . until the water rationing begins--again.

We got a plan for that. Shut off all the golf courses and turn them into ranges. Not only does it save trillions of gallons, but all the golfers will have to move to states where it rains all the time.

52F presently, just quit raining a little bit ago and still cloudy.

Must be nice. Its only getting down to the high 60s at night down here on the gulf. And low to mid 80s during the day, WITH 1000% humidity. AND NO WIND!!!

Edited by WidowsSon683

Expected to be back up to 68* today, kind of a bummer since I am tied to the couch for surgery recovery, It looks like it will be a perfect day to be either at the range or out hunting/fishing.

Youngeyes, did you have that 70-degree statewide freakout that they promised . . . ?

Got back from Kentucky Sunday and landed into 70 degrees. I can't speak for the rest of CT, but I freaked out. Even the frogs and insects were screaming that night. :goof:

I bet they were! Good for you guys!

Due to be around 70 HERE in a day or so, with over-70 by Sunday or Monday. A little warm for this time of year, but not unheard of. But we don't need this kind of heat because . . .

Now the bad news: The city of Westfir (small city south of here) has officially just declared a state of emergency with regard to its water supply. The river levels are really low and they're restricting water to "domestic use" only. No car-washing, no pool-filling, no lawn-watering, no hot-tub-filling. This is the canary in the coal mine as to the drought having affected the Pacific Northwest (as well as what we've long known about California). :ph34r: