Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Classifier Calculator Tool

Flexmoney

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

the account got locked for non-payment, with my divorce issue came unexpected bills and having to payout money I havent earned yet, so needless to say I'm gonna be in the hole for quite some time....I will get it fixed as soon as I can :(

currently have everything being hosted on 1&1's servers I owe 30.00

there billing # 1-877-300-8316

my ID # 13935695

Not sure which hurts worse, my divorce and being broke or feeling like ive let everyone down....it's definetly a pride killer.

currently have everything being hosted on 1&1's servers I owe 30.00

my ID # 13935695

Not sure which hurts worse, my divorce and being broke or feeling like ive let everyone down....it's definetly a pride killer.

Looks like their billing office closed at 5:00pm EST otherwise I would have taken care of this. I love the Classifier Calculator and will be happy to help with this in the morning. Keep your head up. We've all been through these kinds of struggles. You haven't let anyone here down.

Angel

Nick, have you got a PayPal address, or something like that?? Or, a mailing address??? ;)

There's lots of folks that would like to help - just tell us how, man :)

I'll give you the first $30, just tell me how to get you the $$. Paypal is easiest for me, but you tell me what YOU need.

Divorce sucks, dude, been there.......done that. THREE TIMES. It all works out in the end. Number four is a keeper. :)

Best of luck......PM me if I can help.

-Mike

my ID # 13935695

I just tried to make a payment on this account this morning and was told I couldn't do it. They won't take one-time payments over the phone. What I was told is the credit card on file needs to be updated to make the payment. Then they will process it and re-activate the website. So it looks like the best fix is to get some funds directly to Nick so he can do it on his end. Nick, how can we do that?

Angel

I sent you a PM Nick... I have a solution which may solve the issue. I run a server here and there is no reason we can't drop it on my server. It's running anyway and the nature of that program shouldn't take a huge amount of band width. I can set you up with an FTP account so you can tweak and manage as you please. Basically the same as you have now.

JT

EDIT: I use the tool all the time and think it rocks... it won't cost me anything and would solve all the issues without having to accept money. This forum is full of great people willing to help, but I know it can be hard to accept it.

Best,

Jim

Edited by JThompson

I made the same offer via PM, Jim. So, one of us should be able to hook the brother up ;)

Sweet! Since I use it all the time it would be a pleasure to host it. ;)

Let us know bro... one of us will hook ya up.

Jim