Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Classifier Calculator Tool

Flexmoney

SS Division has been added with notice of L-10 HHF use, for now this is only way to give SS folks there own calculator :), code has been started for 08 classifiers, though not calculating them yet. Numerous changes have been made to the code, if any errors or miscalculations are found please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The classifier tool having it's own site is just great Nick.

Good Job! And Thanks!

:cheers:

Thanks Dale, I have hardly had much time and with area5 site covering ohio pretty well, I had to drop ohiouspsa and move the calc to its own domain, it gets a couple hundred unique per day and I have added several sponsor/affiliates logos to the header in hopes of generating some small commissions to keep the fees covered, hopefully folks don't mind the small banners, but gotta do it.

I have production now calculating 0801-0804 working on limited right now. I gotta get some sleep soon, as I have to go back into work tonight at 11, I am on 3rd shift and been working 7 days a week :(

On a note, I do get feedback from shooters, but often times it doesn't come with data or why you believe the calculator is off, data sent would be helpful, would allow me to cross check yours against other data I have and to correct the calc if need be.

Here is a quoted example that I received this morning and is typically what I get.

CM 99-40 is way wrong HF=50 ==> 41? I don't think so!
On cm 03-14, it seems fairly unlikely that a hit factor of 30 is only 25%. Are you sure?

both those just happened to be fixed time stages :)

Edited by robomanusa

• 2 weeks later...
So is the site down? Can't get to it right know. Also is it working on fixed time stages or no? Just wanted to run my scores from 99-40 on it and see what I get.

DW

No, the website isn't down, according to logs its been working fine.

08-04 is not computing

Any ideas?

see note just above calculators.

*** Code has been started on the 08 classifiers, if you are not given a %, means I have no data on it.

slowly getting them added though.

see note just above calculators.

*** Code has been started on the 08 classifiers, if you are not given a %, means I have no data on it.

slowly getting them added though.

Lets rephrase that...

*** Code has been started on the 08 classifiers, if you are not given a % OR 0%, means I have no data on it.

:)

typing code daily....will be finished soon :cheers:

If you get a 0 means I have written the code, but not added the data to be calculated yet

Edited by robomanusa

Calculator now supports all the 08 classifiers for Single-Stack Division :)

Nick

Thank you for your efforts! But really the other division's just dont need to know. We are SS and we rule the world.

:popcorn1:

Calculator now supports all the 08 classifiers for Single-Stack Division :)

Nick

Thank you for your efforts! But really the other division's just dont need to know. We are SS and we rule the world.

:popcorn1:

LOL, I figured I would do SS first since they took a backseat for a while, and am slowly getting the rest added, by all rights I should be sleeping right now, since I work 3rd shift.....haven't quite mastered my sleeping habits yet..I go lay down, 2hours sleep, well, gotta wake up take a piss, now I'm screwed, can't go back to sleep, go try to sleep again, next thing I know kids are home from school, then fight breaks out over who is playin what on the stinkin XBOX, LMAO, I can't win! :surprise:

• 2 weeks later...