Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Classifier Calculator Tool

Flexmoney

OK, been away from computer for awhile. I have moved to Statesboro, GA.

Thats cool Nick. I pass through Statesboro regularly (thats the only way to get from Augusta to Brunswick). Meet ya at the range soon and you and your ex 22/45 can get reaquainted. B)

Thats right, I did ship one of my 22/45's down here to ya.

What weekend do they shoot.

I live just off of hwy24 where it runs into hwy80 right in behind Statesboro High School

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im slowly picking away at getting the 06 classifiers added to the calculator.

Thanks for all the data everyone is emailing me.

I still have yet to get my computers setup here at the new house, so is slow going, have to route all new CAT5 and the kids computers naturally get setup first, LOL.

• 3 weeks later...

Slowly picking away at the new classifiers, here is a list of the ones I am missing data on

Production: 06-02, 06-07, 06-08, 03-10

Limited: 06-02, 06-07, 06-08

Limited-10: 06-02, 06-07, 06-08

Open: 06-02, 06-07, 06-08

Revolver: 06-02, 06-05, 06-07, 06-08, 03-10

also, if you find that one is calculating incorrectly, please let me know.

:)

• 1 month later...

It's been slow going on getting the 06 classifiers added to the calculator. They will be added as soon as I can get good data on them.

Thanks to the folks who email me data from time to time, it is greatly appreciated and helps me keep the calculator calculating correctly.

I'd also like to thank the few who have donated thru paypal thus far, that is greatly appreciated as well.

Regards,

Nick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thanks again to Nick's awesome calculator, It was very helpful for in my quest for a GM card.
Thanks a million Nick, for getting it up and running for todays Miamisburg, Ohio special 4 classifier match.

We were all hoping we would be able to estimate our scores.

Your'e the best, dude B)

I'm glad it's working out well for everyone that makes use of it :D

You really need to fix the error...that told me my last one was 57% :wacko::blink:

Don't feel bad....when I input my own HF's it tells me "That was pathetic, please try harder next time"... :blink:

Laughed out loud on that one! Made me think of the "One at a time" scale joke :D

You really need to fix the error...that told me my last one was 57% :wacko::blink:

Don't feel bad....when I input my own HF's it tells me "That was pathetic, please try harder next time"... :blink:

Haven't seen that one yet on your little quips, but probably should have.

Thanks for keeping the calculator available.

I appreciate the donations made thus far thru paypal. I have now made it so folks have several options to donate other than just paypal. Now you can use Visa/MasterCard, Check/MO or still use paypal if you like.

I am sending a Check to Kyle(flexmoney) for all the donations made to the calculator thus far and Kyle can use the funds however he sees fit, I prefer it gets used to help the junior shooters in one way or another.

Thanks,

Nick