Classifier Calculator Tool

Flexmoney

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ive got some updates folks have sent in to apply to the calculator, Ive been busy as hell, working upto 12 hours a day 7 days a week at work, plus trying to get my auction website up and running, gotta make sure everything is ok before my local gun nuts start listing their guns for auction or trade :) so bare with me on the updates... Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
When will the new "08" classifiers be on the tool?

The calculator works of off reported hit factors, where people have shot the classifiers, and have hit factors with associated classification percentages posted. Until you see classification results from the new stages, the tool can't be updated to work with them.

• 4 weeks later...
sorry folks, been busy as hell, forgot to post the updated calc url......it is now located under it's own domain http://www.classifiercalc.com

Good to have you back, Nick. Thanks for the updated link.

You used to have a link where we could contribute to your hosting costs for the Calculator. Can you PM me a way I can contribute?

Thanks, Mark. I'm busy as hell right now... I am back at my old job now running a huge mill on 3rd shift....It seems like I get only 2-3 hours sleep a day :(

I will get the code written for the 08's as soon as I can.

• 2 weeks later...

Is the new website (www.classifercalc.com) down by any chance? I keep getting an error when I try to connect to it. I've tried clicking on the link within this message string as well as opening a new browser session and entering the website address, but it keeps coming back as an invalid Internet address.

Thanks.

Is the new website (www.classifercalc.com) down by any chance? I keep getting an error when I try to connect to it. I've tried clicking on the link within this message string as well as opening a new browser session and entering the website address, but it keeps coming back as an invalid Internet address.

It works for me.

Thanks.

Maybe you spelled it wrong? It's the classifIer calculator.

Sorry about the typo - it was a good suggestion; unfortunately it still doesn't come up for me. Since others are able to get in, I'll try accessing it from a different computer at another site. It's possible something is blocking it on the computer I'm using now so I'll try later tonight from somewhere else.

Thanks.

Are we going to get a calculator for Single Stack?

As soon as I can write the code in, I have recently gone to 3rd shift and its thrown me a curve ball, I dont know when I'm supposed to be sleeping and awake, LOL.

The 30 hour cycle times and shit on the mills I run make for long boring/tiring nights, especially when I haven't figured out my sleeping pattern yet.

I've just now started coding in the 08 classifiers :)

Just change the title from L10 to L10/SS.

NOT the same!!!

L-10 can use widebodies, which is a much different animal to reload.

Not that it matters, as everyone is classified by the same HHF

If that is the case, fine. We just need to know.

NOT the same!!!

I agree. But for the time being, I believe every one of my classifiers has been the same as a L10 score.

Even regardless of the reloads, I had to shoot one classifier differently than I would have given 10 rounds. It took me maybe .5 seconds longer, but it was enough to drag the score down.

NOT the same!!!

I agree. But for the time being, I believe every one of my classifiers has been the same as a L10 score.

Even regardless of the reloads, I had to shoot one classifier differently than I would have given 10 rounds. It took me maybe .5 seconds longer, but it was enough to drag the score down.

Exactly, they are not the same, 8+1 is not the same as 10+1

WE all know reloading an L10 widebody is easier than a SS, but the sad fact is the HF's for SS are based on L10's as far as I know and I doubt will change anytime soon, that's just the way it is, I'm not sure exactly what the HHF's are as I dont calculate them to find out. The script I wrote uses a percentage of it. while they could be calculated easy enough I don't.