Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Classifier Calculator Tool

Flexmoney

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That rumor is completely untrue, ask me how I know <_< To the best of my knowledge the July 15th ish update will be the first update that will have percentages included for the new classifiers. Remember USPSA does not really support the site by sending the HHF to me. I have to gather the info one division at a time and one classifier at a time from the USPSA pages. This equates to mucho time involved. I keep getting emails asking if I/we ever plan to include the new classifiers. I answer everyone with a yes, but it will take time. If you would like to email me the club name and date you shot a new classifier with and a link to their website if they have one, it would really cut down on the time it takes to get this done. I had a local club do 4 of the new ones in a special classifier match last weekend and my club will do 6 of the new ones in August. So, once again please be patient and they will be coming as the data comes in.

Thanks,

Roger

heatherly at tds dot net

a club i shoot at is running a classifier match next month with all new ones. i plan on going so I can get some runs in with L, L10 and maybe SS if they allow it. I'll be happy to send you all the data I can.

I will be helping a new club get started in the next few weeks, we will have many new unclassified shooters, many coming from IDPA we hope, and I will set 09 classifiers as much as possible and get all data to you if that will help, and thanks for all you do for US the USPSA shooters

Here is one we shot at Running Gun on 7/10/10 the classifier is stage 4

nrg.jvdynamics.com/nrg/match_results/scores_x.php

Edited by torrpd

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, this topic has helped me understand why the CALC button doesn't give me a score. I now see that if there isn't an asterik the data isn't usable. I shot my second match and was curious how I did. If it would help, here is a link to the results of the match at:

San Juan Shooters - Colorado

Match Results - 10/09/2010

San Juan Shooters 10/9/10

Stage 3 was CM09-02

Don't know if this is of any help, but thanks for all you do, the calculator is neat!

Edited by bzinbv

• 1 year later...

Shot this today for the first time since 2005 where we shot it @ Area 6 (I won the stage with a 6.89 with All A's)

which is 100% even today for Revolver.

Today I shot it 5.65 with 1 charlie !!!! :blink::blink::wacko::wacko: which is also 100% for Revo. :surprise:

Hop

Shot this today for the first time since 2005 where we shot it @ Area 6 (I won the stage with a 6.89 with All A's)

which is 100% even today for Revolver.

Today I shot it 5.65 with 1 charlie !!!! :blink::blink::wacko::wacko: which is also 100% for Revo. :surprise:

Hop

Wrong thread?