Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Saigas banned for import by Executive Order

This^

However, who this really hurst is the american consumers who are awaiting shipment of their purchased guns. Don't quote me on this, but I hear back-order lists (pre-paid at that) are long and full of mostly US consumers. I have a feeling that Kalashnikov Concern won't be issuing refunds.

What we need is to get Robert to start building his guns on US- made receivers anyhow. R&R replaces about 3/4 of the Saiga parts as it is. I volunteer to manufacture as many sub-components as he needs to help launch a fully American-made AK racegun. Who needs Saiga?

What we need is to get Robert to start building his guns on US- made receivers anyhow. R&R replaces about 3/4 of the Saiga parts as it is. I volunteer to manufacture as many sub-components as he needs to help launch a fully American-made AK racegun. Who needs Saiga?

In the works.

Doug

I believe this is due to the Russian boycotts from the Malaysian plane being shot down over the Ukraine.........at least that will be the excuse

I don't think so. The boycott was announced one or two days before the airliner was shot down.

Just checked, Executive Order issued Wednesday, airliner shot down Thursday.

Edited by T Bacus

Haven't done my search yet , but don't you have to change out allot to get it 922r complaint anyway ? I agree that a door opportunity might have just opened for someone. These guns defiantly have cool factor but, are they really that popular in 3 gun read some where that mag guns like these have there own class now.

These guns defiantly have cool factor but, are they really that popular in 3 gun read some where that mag guns like these have there own class now.

Not that I've shot a lot of 3 gun, but I do not remember ever seeing anyone shoot an AK-47 (rifle) in competition.

But I do see a good number of Saiga 12 ga shotguns shooting in Open class. The box magazine restricts the gun to Open.

Bill

• 4 months later...

I also had built one early on with the assistance of Red Jacket. Cost a butt load of money and would never run 10 rounds without a jam, or some other malady. Fix that problem. SOLD IT !

Now shoot a Benny Hill Versa Max. has not failed to work right so far. That said nothing is perfect. I have seen them all fail from time to time.

JFWIW

:cheers: