Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How many of you run more than one reloader?

bigarm

One 650. I just don't think the caliber conversion process is a big deal. I even bought separate primer system for it because I was led to believe the caliber conversion was a big deal and it would save time. It was a total waste of money. I only use it because I paid for it already.

like you I use a RL450; set up for large primer, it is no joke, stronger than the RL550 in that the head is fixed and solid

So also have two progressives.

and a couple of single stage for repairs and whatever

oh and the Lee 1000 progressive I learn to reload on, never again!

I have a Hornady Lock and Load and a Lee Single stage. I use the progressive for loading and the single stage for short runs of ammo (44mag) and other dies. ( GRX die, bullet puller, decapping)

Edited by Kraj

I keep thinking about getting some foster children to run a reloading enterprise out in the garage. Maybe some of those Latin kids flooding the border. Then I could run several reloaders and be relegated to QC work only.

I keep thinking about getting some foster children to run a reloading enterprise out in the garage. Maybe some of those Latin kids flooding the border. Then I could run several reloaders and be relegated to QC work only.

Be careful, child labor laws can be a b!tch :devil:

550, dedicated square deal for 9mm, Redding T7 and Forster Coax

Just ordered a Forster to replace my Hornady, can't wait to get my mittens on it.

~g

:devil:

2/1050's, 550, Spolar Gold , Ponsness Warren 800 B, Handful of Hollywood Turrets, as well as others, and many Single Stages.

I don't like to change out dies.

Edited by Reinz

• 2 weeks later...

I run two SDB's and a 650 (just bought it). The SDB's are set up for .40 and .38sc. I am not sure what I'm am going to run with the 650 yet. I might convert one of the SDB's to 9mm and move the 650 to .40 since I find myself shooting more Limited Class now.

I used to have a bench that only had enough room for the SDB's to sit right next to each other. Buying the 650 gave me an excuse to build a new bench and I just finished it this weekend; good times!