Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 41 set up

rowdyb

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

All of my Glocks have Glockworz triggers, there OK. I have the least expensive in the majority of my Glocks, except I have the Ultimate in my G34 set up for Limited.

But in my new G41 I installed the DK CUSTOM KIT trigger https://www.glockcustomtriggers.com/products.html. This is absolutely the finest trigger I have ever felt in a Glock, and I've owned or own quite a few. Very little pre-travel and short reset. And, it is $70.00 less than the GlockWorz.

Just like a kid, you can't beat Daniel's triggers.

• 1 month later...

I'm shooting a 230gr plated extreme bullet over 4.4 of titegroup.

Rowdyb, have you chronod this load in your G41 yet? I'd like to know what velocity your getting with that load.

Thanks,

Cuz.

• 1 month later...

I have owned a G41 for several months now. The LWD guide rod works best if you can't make your own. I run mine at a 130PF for ESP. Of course it has the "world famous Joe Day trigger job". It runs 200 gr LSWC with no issues. I had to heat the end of my kydex holster just a bit to get it to fit. Holster still works fine for G34 and 35. The G41 weighs between my 34 and 35.

Edited by Joe D

I enjoy the gun; it is fun and very accurate. It shoots cast bullets very well! I have not shot a match with it yet but I have practiced a bit on the clock. Splits will be a tad slower on close shots but that may just be a glock v. 2011 thing. Nobody makes a magwell so that sucks but not a big deal. Gun uses #15 ISMI spring. I will post more when I know more.

Edited by lawboy

• 1 month later...

I just picked up one of these...shot my buddy's G41 with 3.5 connector and 4lb firing pin spring and it was pretty sweet. He is a big .45 Glock shooter and has all types of G21's in different configurations (he made USPSA Limited M w/ a G21). Anyways, I could definetly tell the G41 was slimmer in the grip area w/ no backstrap installed compared to his G21's. When I went to the Glock Armorer school this year, the instructor said the Gen4 G21 / G41 is slightly thinner than the G21SF when no back strap is used on the Gen4. I believe it. The G41 was really accurate with 230gr fmj. I picked one up and ordered the Lone Wolf Gen4 adapter plug and their guide rod, a set of Sevigny sights (.245 front- not sure if that is going to be to high) and grip tape. My buddy does awesome trigger work on Glocks (best I have every felt and I've felt quite a few), so he will do the trigger. I want to try this in production/ssp and maybe L10. I've been a long time G22 / G35 shooter, but never really liked .40. Its soft in minor, but I find .40 just too snapy. Love the pulse of a .45, even at major, over .40. I'll post a review when I get it put together and decide on a load. Shoot well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...