Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

4# jug of n320. Is this the going rate?

trp

It's only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. If people buy it for an insane price then they are setting the market price for themselves. The guy that sold it is an a$$ if he is buying it just to resell it but so are the people paying $349 a jug. For the extra $225 you could hire a kid to monitor gunbot for a month until it shows up online.

I wish I could get that per jug for these, over triple what I paid for it. 11 4 lb jugs x $349 :surprise:

Viht_N320.jpg

Checked his bid history, looks like he sold one for $400, and one for $200 plus shipping hazmat.

I spoke with him, and he snagged 10 4#'s a few weeks ago. I'm getting low on pistol powder, and could use a nice 16# score, that would hold me over for a bit, allow me to ride out the storm.

~g

Edited by safeactionjackson

I have to admit most of this is not mine anymore as I certainly didn't buy all this for myself. This popped at PV just before the SS nationals and when I texted my shooting bud to tell him he said he couldn't do anything about it because he was enrout to the Nationals. I went ahead and maxed the order thinking it probably wouldn't go through but it did. :surprise:

$1,200+ later it arrived at the door and now I have something I can use instead of buring up the WST I have and can save it for loading shotshells.

Neal in AZ

^I think these types of purchases are much more common lately. The days of jumping on a site and ordering 8# of your preferred powder are long gone. Personally I've teamed up with a couple of people to check powder availability, and hopefully jump on a group type purchase when I can. Surely helps with Hazmat and shipping charged, as volume orders are your friend.

~g

Checked his bid history, looks like he sold one for $400, and one for $200 plus shipping hazmat.

I spoke with him, and he snagged 10 4#'s a few weeks ago. I'm getting low on pistol powder, and could use a nice 16# score, that would hold me over for a bit, allow me to ride out the storm.

~g

is he an authorized hazmat shipper?

~g

is he an authorized hazmat shipper?

Yeah, last year, there were people from the Chicago area willing to pay me $100 per brick of primers, but then I looked into shipping them and hazmat.

FedEx and UPS both said I needed a commercial account with them first, and then to go through (their?) HAZMAT training.