Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sig P320

JGus

i think i measured my average to be 3" high at that 70 foot distance, and using the dawson formula i got to 0.01265 " higher front sight to bring that group down ...

sight radius = 5 5/16"

impact distance = 3"

target distance = 70 feet (840")

= 0.0189 " ...

i think i would add that to the front sight height?

doesn't seem like much ... but ...

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got my springer +4 ext. I have factory mags with both great and black followers.

With the springers installed, great follower mags hold 21 and will seat in pistol no problem. Mags with black followers barely hold 19. Me thinks some more grey followers are in order.

Edited by Lead-Head

8.2.4.2 CCP Permitted Features and Modifications (Inclusive list):

CCP firearms must comply with all Enhanced Service Pistol (ESP) features and modifications, and

equipment restrictions, with the exception that there is no dust cover length limitations. Rule 8.2.2.3.1

does not apply.

• 1 month later...
As you know Team SIG has been running the P320s hard in various competition venues this year and we have been faring very well. At this match Mason Lane lead our group taking third place in a field of more than 100 Production shooters. We also had team members finishing in at 9th, 19th, 25th, 27th, and third high Lady.

We have been very impressed with the capabilities of the P320 and with the little tweaks to the platform that have been pioneered by Bruce Gray and are all looking forward to see what Bruce and SIG come up with next.

Here is some compilation video of the Team at this event.

• 2 weeks later...

I just spent a half hour at the LGS who's had a 320 on the shelf for a couple months. The grip angle would take some work for me because what feels natural to me, had the front post low in the notch. The trigger, even though it measure to be 7ish pounds, felt pretty darn nice and very short. My favorite part though was the metal mags and the slight grip extension on the rear of the grip that serves as a mag well. I'm very tempted. I can buy it at cost, but the owner wasn't there to see what that would be. It will probably be another 6 months or so before I get my issued one from DPS........

I just spent a half hour at the LGS who's had a 320 on the shelf for a couple months. The grip angle would take some work for me because what feels natural to me, had the front post low in the notch. The trigger, even though it measure to be 7ish pounds, felt pretty darn nice and very short. My favorite part though was the metal mags and the slight grip extension on the rear of the grip that serves as a mag well. I'm very tempted. I can buy it at cost, but the owner wasn't there to see what that would be. It will probably be another 6 months or so before I get my issued one from DPS........

Is it the Full, Carry, Compact or Sub-Compact? 9mm, .40, .357-Sig, or .45? I have the Full in .357-Sig and 9mm, and the Sub-Compact in 9mm. I like them all, and I plan to send off one trigger module to GrayGuns for the latest trigger module hotness. I shoot the Full-size for 3Gun and it has a guide-rod with 1911 spring. All of them are tack drivers for me, even the tiny one.

Edited by Scrmblr

Are you kidding me?

Pffff, over here in Germany, where this baby is born, we have to pay double that price.

http://www.waffen-centrale.de/Sig-Sauer-P329-Compact-Kal-9mm-Lug

http://www.frankonia.de/Pistole+P-320+Full-Size/SIG+Sauer/Ansicht.html?Artikelnummer=186897&brandCategory=7134&navCategoryId=7134

Prices are in Euro.

Would be much more cheaper to buy one in the US and re-import that thingy, what a joke.

:angry2:

Are you kidding me?

Pffff, over here in Germany, where this baby is born, we have to pay double that price.

http://www.waffen-centrale.de/Sig-Sauer-P329-Compact-Kal-9mm-Lug

http://www.frankonia.de/Pistole+P-320+Full-Size/SIG+Sauer/Ansicht.html?Artikelnummer=186897&brandCategory=7134&navCategoryId=7134

Prices are in Euro.

Would be much more cheaper to buy one in the US and re-import that thingy, what a joke.

:angry2:

This SIG is designed and produced in the USA, so that might be your problem.

• 1 month later...

That was awsome! He did a good job of channeling his inner "Dog!"

Off topic (kinda still on), for the Southeast Alabama people, East Alabama Gun Club runs a great Halloween Match. One stage had a load of Star Wars Storm Troopers to shoot (Chewy was the no shoot).

That match was last weekend, a great time!