Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blue Label Glock Prcing

Gooldylocks

Hey everyone!

So after lots of thought about different platforms and stuff I have decided on a Glock 35 I believe. I am eligible for the "Blue Label" pricing for LEO's and Fire personnel, so I looked up pricing on these. Every thing I can find online says it should be $480, but my LGS as well as all of the surrounding ones are saying that it is the same as the GSSF price of 507. Am I missing something here? Did the price go up?

Now before everyone says well its only 27 dollars get over it, I am strapped for cash (hurray college tuition) and 27 bucks gets me most of a dawson mag extension and spring. So I would rather not pay extra if possible.

So does anyone know if the prices went up for 2014? Are the GSSF prices and the LEO/Fire discount the same? Is my LGS just trying to weasel me for a couple more bucks if they can?

Thanks in advance!

Hey everyone!

So after lots of thought about different platforms and stuff I have decided on a Glock 35 I believe. I am eligible for the "Blue Label" pricing for LEO's and Fire personnel, so I looked up pricing on these. Every thing I can find online says it should be $480, but my LGS as well as all of the surrounding ones are saying that it is the same as the GSSF price of 507. Am I missing something here? Did the price go up?

Now before everyone says well its only 27 dollars get over it, I am strapped for cash (hurray college tuition) and 27 bucks gets me most of a dawson mag extension and spring. So I would rather not pay extra if possible.

So does anyone know if the prices went up for 2014? Are the GSSF prices and the LEO/Fire discount the same? Is my LGS just trying to weasel me for a couple more bucks if they can?

Thanks in advance!

No, GSSF pricing is typically a couple bucks more than the First Responder Program pricing.

It sounds as if you are pricing your pistol at a Sub Blue Label Dealer where the price is the same as GSSF. Got to a full fledged Blue Label dealer and the price will be $480 plus tax. There are only 2 true Blue Label Dealers in the entire State of Louisiana and all the rest are Sub Dealers. The Sub Dealers can order from distributors and the Blue Label Dealers get their stock from Glock.

It sounds as if you are pricing your pistol at a Sub Blue Label Dealer where the price is the same as GSSF. Got to a full fledged Blue Label dealer and the price will be $480 plus tax. There are only 2 true Blue Label Dealers in the entire State of Louisiana and all the rest are Sub Dealers. The Sub Dealers can order from distributors and the Blue Label Dealers get their stock from Glock.

Interesting.. I looked up LEO sales on the Glock site and the only one that came up wasn't where I was (it was in the Portland area). But when I called them they also said the price was 507.

When I was talking to the guy behind the counter he did say he had to order it from the only distributor in the area, which apparently is Spokane, WA. So I think you are on to something there.

Interesting.. I looked up LEO sales on the Glock site and the only one that came up wasn't where I was (it was in the Portland area). But when I called them they also said the price was 507.

When I was talking to the guy behind the counter he did say he had to order it from the only distributor in the area, which apparently is Spokane, WA. So I think you are on to something there.

Only one LE dealer in Oregon.

Keith's Sporting Goods Inc - LE

Gresham, OR 97030

Phone: (503) 492-6999

I believe the gen 3 is $480 and the gen 4 is $507. At least that sounds similar to when I bought my 35

The Blue Label price has been the same for many years. Blue Label Gen 3 and Gen 4 are the same price.

They were different last year when I bought a G19. The Gen 4 was more than the 3 and the dealer only had access to 4's.

prices increased for GSSF purchases but other eligible buyers for blue label should be the same price ($27 less than GSSF)

I have heard a lot of people mention GT distributors for blue label pricing online so I was planning on looking into them more if I ever got a GSSF coupon

Edited by polymerfeelsweirdman

No sir, I didn't notice or ask. I was on a mission for a G19, did my paperwork, paid, and made like a baby - headed on out. I do know that I called last week, and they were out of G19's, so they took my name down. The lady at the store called me today saying they had some new ones in stock, so maybe some other models arrived as well.