Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

UPS= A slow boat to china!

Ordered a few parts from BRAZOS two weeks ago. Finally shipped on or about the 20th and then it looks like UPS might have lost track of it at some point?

post-16683-0-46357800-1390610363_thumb.j

And since when is Florida on the way from TX to OH?

Edited by Sarge

I'm tracking two different packages coming from Florida to CT that are now in Ohio. If I give you the numbers, can you snag them for me? Bring them to Kentucky for me at the BITBG. :roflol:

I have a real hard time doing business with anybody who doesn't offer USPS Priority Mail. Much quicker and less expensive.

Pat

I don't know about quicker. I just sent a USPS Priority mail package from Chicago area to Streater Illinois. Checked the tracking this morming and for some reason it ended up in Hazelwood, MO. Thats 220 miles Southwest of Streater. Streater is only 122 miles southwest from where I mailed the package from. And to top it off, two days where added to the estimated time of delivery and an extra 440 miles of travel. The logic is lost on me.

Edited by Zoomy

I have a real hard time doing business with anybody who doesn't offer USPS Priority Mail. Much quicker and less expensive.

Pat

I don't know about quicker. I just sent a USPS Priority mail package from Chicago area to Streater Illinois. Checked the tracking this morming and for some reason it ended up in Hazelwood, MO. Thats 220 miles Southwest of Streater. Streater is only 122 miles southwest from where I mailed the package from. And to top it off, two days where added to the estimated time of delivery and an extra 440 miles of travel. The logic is lost on me.

We ship about 90% of our stuff USPS, the rest Fedex.

UPS in our area has the best drivers/ delivery, but what ever hub they use only has 500# apes working there.

Also they use the "weather exception" ALL the time this time of year

Then the package gets thrown in the back room for several days.

We had overnight shipment, "weather delayed" for 7 DAYS, YEAH right ! !

Pat

I've had 2 problems out of the 50 or so that I have shipped with USPS and a few out of the several dozen that I have received from the USPS. I've had no problems with the many that have come through UPS. The deciding difference for me is the fact that I can get my items in 2-3 days with the USPS while UPS take twice that long. USPS Priority Mail is less expensive also.

Pat