Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Brownells Rockcastle Pro Am 3 Gun Championship

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

OK, here we go. The registration for the 2014 Brownells Rockcastle Pro Am 3 Gun Championship will take place on February 15. It will be online as usual. All of the details about that will appear on the website in plenty of time to get everything you need. Forms, phone numbers, computer registration information, times, etc. The 2014 Brownells Rockcastle Pro Am 3 Gun Championship will be by far the best yet. We just got back from SHOT Show, and the prior and new match sponsors are very excited about what is to come. We will start making some great announcements very soon.

The Rimfire 2 Gun match will be the 18th and 19th of August at the Rockcastle Shooting Center. Going to be a very cool match. Registration Forms will appear on the website soon, and registration will be by mailing in the forms with payment. Sponsors are building here, and people are very excited. The format will basically be an 8 Stage Rimfire Rifle and Pistol Match. There will be some rental guns available for some that may not be equipped.

Anyone can reach us by sending an email to info@parkmammothresort.us

The match website, sorry forgot to tell you all that. At present, the match website is still www.rock3gun.com

Most of the site has not been updated for this years match because we are working on a new killer website. But we will have it updated with all before the end of the week. Stay tuned for the new site, when active it will be the same address, www.rock3gun.com

Rock3gun website shows Feb. 17 at 9:30 pm EST to register.

Where does it say that?

I wondered when someone would find the secret page :goof:

Give'em time guys. I bet all the details will be worked out soon enough.

Rock3gun website shows Feb. 17 at 9:30 pm EST to register.

Where does it say that?

I wondered when someone would find the secret page :goof:

Give'em time guys. I bet all the details will be worked out soon enough.

It is not a secret page - I am setting up my test pages. I assumed we would not have sign in on the weekend, especially the weekend of Valentines Day when many have plans with spouses or other important people (hence the Feb 17th date on my test page). But I have not run that by the Rockcastle guys yet. Look for email messages next Monday for anyone on my notification list (anyone who shot it last year, was on the waiting list, had to withdraw from the match or has sent me an email asking for early notification). Messages will also post on this forum, on the ARFCOM forum and the Rockcastle Facebook page.

Edited by LChico

In regards to the date for sign up, it sounds like they are still tweaking the web site. Linda, are you suggesting that perhaps the registration date hasn't been carved in stone?

FYI for any that would consider conflicts, February 15th is the Saturday of the 3 Gun Nation Pro Qualifier match. That will be a group of people running and attending that match who will be on the road for sign up.

Sorry for the confusion. As I stated before, The Match Website is not accurate, but should be by Friday the the 31st of January. When we picked the date for registration, we actually forgot about the Saturday part. With the 14th being a holiday, that it out as well. We will not make you register on a weekend or holiday. That being said, and through discussions with Linda C. this morning, the Registration will be FEBRUARY 17th.

I also see questions about registering for Thunder Games. The first event of Thunder Games is the 3GN Midwest Regional. I believe registration for that is closed. The last event is the Brownells Rockcastle Pro Am 3 Gun Championship. Registration for that will be on line on FEBRUARY 17th.

The Rimfire Match will have a separate registration that will need to be printed off the Thunder Games page at www.rockcastleshootingcenter.com or downloaded from the Thunder Games Facebook page, THE REGISTRATION IS NOT ON EITHER YET.

All other events during the week are open to the public, and the competitors from the matches. Hope this helps. All information will be available to all before all the deadlines, just keep hangin' in there. Linda will be sending notifications about the Pro Am Registration very soon. We are working on some registration rules that deal with deadlines for receiving the forms at Rockcastle and rules for sponsored shooters. Once we finish that document the forms will be available here and on all media from the Rock!

I'm already in the regional and was planning on the pro-am....looks I just found my vacation...

I took the whole month of Aug. off this year in order to shoot the Regional, the Pro AM, and some family vacation. Now I just need to get a spot for the Pro Am and I'll be set. :goof:

So I just read my ar15.com newsletter and it says that ar15.com is no longer affiliated with this match. Is there a new marquee sponsor? Can we expect the same great match that we have been given the last 2 years? Any other major changes? And MetropolisLakeOutfitters the registration is a webpage that you click on at a certain time and hope you get a page that you can register for the match.

So yes, there is a new title sponsor, but we were kind of waiting for the press release to come out. Even though we posted the name in the last few posts. So the 2014 Brownells Rockcastle Pro Am 3 Gun Championship is going to be an even better than the Pro Ams before it. You are all going to flip out when you see the sponsorship support for the match. Plus, with the Rockcastle Thunder Games getting everything revved up there will be a great deal more to do around the Rock in your down time. All we think about all year long is how to make the match better, and if only half of what we are working on turns out, you all are going to have a great time! Keep the posts coming, and the questions. Still fighting the website, appreciate your patience.