Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Brownells Rockcastle Pro Am 3 Gun Championship

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is actually 7 stages for Am, 8 for Pro. Agree though about that 1 Pro stage on Sun., cannot stay an extra day for 1 stage as it would be another day off work. It does spread out the prize tables which completely separate between the 2 matches.

As for between stages, there is time but at this match there is a lot to do with the side matches, vendors, etc. Other matches, not so much. 3 day matches leave a lot of us out since it takes so much time away from home/work, etc.

Dillos, not sure how it was last year for Pro but in Am they had it in some piles on the table. Mainly the last ones to be taken, where I was :) The first year or 2 they were in the shooter's bag if I remember- happily I have 1 from all 3 matches so far. less than an hour to see if in again.

Hit enter at 9:30:00 and got this message:

Added entry for Doug Johnson from "IP #" with verification number 139269060213.68 -- This number simply verifies that you successfully submitted information. It is NOT a Registration Code. You will receive a Registration Code for the application or notification that you are on a waiting list by email within 24 hours.

Guess we'll see what happens!

Edited by Fullauto_Shooter

Hit enter at 9:30:00 and got this message:

Added entry for Doug Johnson from "IP #" with verification number 139269060213.68 -- This number simply verifies that you successfully submitted information. It is NOT a Registration Code. You will receive a Registration Code for the application or notification that you are on a waiting list by email within 24 hours.

Guess we'll see what happens!

Same here

Thanks Linda!

We all appreciate how hard you work at this (esepecially me since I'm sure I hit the button an extra time and you have to weed through my duplicates).

Edited by Hardy

1278 individual lines so far. Time to go weed out the duplicates. Please do not keep signing in if you got the verification screen. You are just slowing it down.

Linda Chico

sorry about that......got all excited with my PC and Mac since the timers appeared slightly off. One may have jumped the buzzer a little, but betting I'm one of those duplicates.