Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Na Na Na Na Naaaaa NAAAAAAA!

Lifeislarge

Me, I watched it snow most of the day here in Albuquerque. Obviously stayed in, loaded some 12 gauge, finished a Brad Thor book and waited on the sales verification of a Beretta 1301 Competition. Oh yeah, had a great nap.

Pat

I feel your pleasure...

Just got back from a weekend in Siesta Key, now home in St Pete. Spent yesterday lunch break by the pool.

Practice this weekend for the "Factory Gun Championship" at Wyoming Antelope Club... Should be around 80 all weekend!

JeffWard

Did some air soft training in the basement and sharped my ice tools, oh ya and froze the high yesterday was -7 and its even colder today! Have fun in your sun!

Difficult to beat Billings for cold

I had a friend ask me to move to North Dakota earlier this year for a job. I was just thinking of him freezing his x^$&$^ off up there. I should probably call to see if he's stuck to a flagpole somewhere.

SS

Sunny with blue skies here at noon...and -2F. We hit 9F yesterday and -11F last night.

I do kind of enjoy drinking a cup of coffee and watching my neighbors shovel their driveway and scrape ice off their cars. I just pull out of a heated garage onto a dry heated driveway and go on about the day. :)

Edited by MarkCO

Sunny with blue skies here at noon...and -2F. We hit 9F yesterday and -11F last night.I do kind of enjoy drinking a cup of coffee and watching my neighbors shovel their driveway and scrape ice off their cars. I just pull out of a heated garage onto a dry heated driveway and go on about the day. :)

OK, you're going to have to describe this heated driveway. I've never heard of this.

Boiler in the garage, pumps, manifold and loops of radiant heat tubing in the slab. I have a heat exchanger on another zone for the garage. Lots of it up in the mountains. Costs me less than $50 a year to run. Not cheap to have installed, but I did it myself. Did it for two of my neighbors, but the others are envious.

You can heat your driveway, your garage, your home, hell you might even have a heated pool, but once you step off your property, you're screwed!!! I'm a refugee from the frozen tundra and you couldn't pay me enough to deal with real winters again. You can have your seasons (delusional justification for living somewhere cold). I'm considering a move to Panama. Hot is uncomfortable, cold is painful!!! :surprise: