Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Gun Nation Regional Series Updates

Got mine today:

Your Registration Has Been Promoted

3GN Event Registration Successfully Promoted

Congratulations, you have been promoted to be a shooter in the following event: 3GN SOUTHEASTERN REGIONAL, presented by PARA USA on Mar 1 - 2, 2014. Details of your registration are listed below:

Division:

• #2 - Limited (Tactical Irons)
  • #1 - Tactical Optics

Match Fee:

$225.00

Balance Due:

$225.00

PROMOTED

RO Volunteer:

NO

You will be notified of your promotion to the match separately.

Thank you for being a part of 3-Gun Nation. We look forward to seeing you out on the range.

Thank you.

3-Gun Nation

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been checking here and my email expecting something about.... Hea guys, the "E" Invoices are out, but to no avail. So, I checked my 3GN account a little bit ago and low and behold I now have a "PAY NOW" button for this match. I wonder how long we will have to pay? :goof:

I've been checking here and my email expecting something about.... Hea guys, the "E" Invoices are out, but to no avail. So, I checked my 3GN account a little bit ago and low and behold I now have a "PAY NOW" button for this match. I wonder how long we will have to pay? :goof:

Same here..

Dissident Arms has now been promoted to the SE Regional also. We will be attending 3 regionals; Southeast, West, and Sourhwest.

I'm hanging my open rig up for these regional events and going to shoot tac ops like the rest of the field. at least now I have two chances to drop my low score.

with plenty of outlaws matches scheduled I'm sure mt Saiga will not stay put away for long.

Dissident Arms has now been promoted to the SE Regional also. We will be attending 3 regionals; Southeast, West, and Sourhwest.

I'm hanging my open rig up for these regional events and going to shoot tac ops like the rest of the field. at least now I have two chances to drop my low score.

with plenty of outlaws matches scheduled I'm sure mt Saiga will not stay put away for long.

What rest of the field? All divisions are represented at the Regional events. TacOps only=3GN PRO Series.

Poor choice if words on my part. I'm shooting Tac Ops at 3 gun nation regionals to gain experience shooting the only division that is currently represented in the Pros. Although the regionals will be there own match I feel that they will be the closest thing that I will shoot to a Pro match. I figure if I'm going to make a run for it I better shoot Tac Ops or at least shoot it as well as I do any other division.

Hopefully I can boss 1 of 2 and shoot open or heavy at the 3rd.... haha

What rest of the field? All divisions are represented at the Regional events. TacOps only=3GN PRO Series.

Just found my 3GN e-invoice for the Regional in my spam box. It was dated today at 0854. 72 hours to pay. Log into 3GN site to pay.

Should be pretty simple.

Dave

Edit to add: signed in paid, done. Easy.

Edited by Airedale

Not sure why we couldn't wait until Jan 1 to do all this payment and registration crap. I'm on the road for Christmas vacation and the last thing I am in the mood to do is mess around paying $900 in match registrations the week prior to Christmas.

Piss poor timing in my humble opinion.

Not sure why we couldn't wait until Jan 1 to do all this payment and registration crap. I'm on the road for Christmas vacation and the last thing I am in the mood to do is mess around paying $900 in match registrations the week prior to Christmas.

Piss poor timing in my humble opinion.

Gonna make a couple simple suggestions for next time.

1: Have registration on a weekend or weekday evening that is NOT on or near a holiday.

2: Have payment requirements no where near the biggest spending holiday in the USA.

I know it's been discussed at length about the original registration date, so now let's talk about the genius involved in requesting payment for matches one week prior to Christmas, the biggest retail heavy holiday in this country. While I agree that 3-Gun is not a poor mans sport, many people have kids and big families to shop for. With my 3 kids, living parents, and grandparents....I'm kinda glad I'm not promoted to a match and having to put money out right before Christmas.

Here is how it comes across to me, intended or not,....

1: "We want your family members to know how important 3-gun is to you by pulling you away from them on a major holiday"

2: "We want to reiterate how important 3-gun is to you by having you spend $225-900 on match registration 7 days before Christmas so your kids know that 3-Gun is more important than giving them Christmas presents". ....."sorry kids, Santa is broke this year, he got promoted into the Southwest and Midwest regional matches"

*all above quotes came from the voice I have in my head that is allocated for 3-Gun Nation related stuff, not actual quotes.

Gonna make a couple simple suggestions for next time.

1: Have registration on a weekend or weekday evening that is NOT on or near a holiday.

2: Have payment requirements no where near the biggest spending holiday in the USA.

I know it's been discussed at length about the original registration date, so now let's talk about the genius involved in requesting payment for matches one week prior to Christmas, the biggest retail heavy holiday in this country. While I agree that 3-Gun is not a poor mans sport, many people have kids and big families to shop for. With my 3 kids, living parents, and grandparents....I'm kinda glad I'm not promoted to a match and having to put money out right before Christmas.

Here is how it comes across to me, intended or not,....

1: "We want your family members to know how important 3-gun is to you by pulling you away from them on a major holiday"

2: "We want to reiterate how important 3-gun is to you by having you spend $225-900 on match registration 7 days before Christmas so your kids know that 3-Gun is more important than giving them Christmas presents". ....."sorry kids, Santa is broke this year, he got promoted into the Southwest and Midwest regional matches"

*all above quotes came from the voice I have in my head that is allocated for 3-Gun Nation related stuff, not actual quotes.

I agree completely!