Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 TASK FORCE DAGGER 3 GUN CHAMPIONSHIP - March 28-30, 2014 - Legion

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What mud puddles?

WOW, we shot that stage first today and I never could have imagined looking like that. We finished on stage 4... Hands and knees through the soup tunnel then climb the tower.:)

I don't even know where to start.

Mike- My hat's off to you for ever coming up with this match for such a great cause. Andy, thank you for all you have done to help pull this thing off for the 2nd year in a row. Thank you both for everything you did for us.

Thank you to the TFD wounded warrior 3 Gun team for coming out and shooting with and letting us get to know you all better. I look forward to seeing you at another match soon.

A HUGE thank you to all the sponsors. The prize table was amazing. I saw guys in 60th+ still pulling guns off the table.

Thanks to class acts of Tommy Thacker and Jason Koon for putting an Armalite rifle & an HK pistol up for the RO's...one of which I was lucky enough to win! Please take time to thank the sponsors.

Lastly, as an RO, I'd like to thank all the competitors. With the toughest conditions I've even seen at a match, your patience and attitudes were beyond fantastic. You made our jobs easy and I for one, can't wait to come back again next year.

What a spectacular match!! Andy & Mike out did themselves yet again. My thanks to them, the ROs, sponsors, TFD personnel, members of our armed services, Legion OTG, caterer and anyone else whom I may have omitted. Once my guns and gear dry out and all of the red clay removed, I will look forward to 2015 (as long as there is no Australian rappelling).

Great match! Thanks to Mike and Andy for organizing and running the event and to Legion OTG for hosting. Big thanks to the RO's for working through the absolute worst conditions I've ever seen in 20+yrs of shooting on Friday. Hope all my new buddies in squad 7 from MN made it home OK, it was great shootin' with you guys!

I kind of like the new black/red clay cammo pattern on my stuff. Think I'll leave it on.

Edited by dt1