Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical benos thread! I love it!

Simple question turns into a gallery with perfect lighting, just the right angles, propped up like Open gun pics, etc...

No telling how many of these are even legit. If all you are doing is cutting boxes open all day all you really need is a 50 cent box cutter.

And really, Man card? Carrying a knife makes you a man? come on!!! I personally don't like my pockets full of stuff. When I carried a knife it was because I used it regularly, not because it looked cool clipped onto my pocket. And it was just one of those that takes utility knife blades. Much sharper and really cheap for when it got left laying around while working.

And really, Man card? Carrying a knife makes you a man? come on!!!

It's all about having a proper tool to do work.

I personally don't like my pockets full of stuff.

You could try a purse.

(sorry Sarge...you kinda floated that one over the plate. LOL) :)

Sarge.....and a purse. Awesome picture. Probably very basic. He's a simple guy you know.

Personally the knife I carry is to solve problems. The leather man is a tool. Work midnight s in downtown cincinnati for a few years...the ZT becomes daily carry.

This thread got me thinking that Chuck Norris is just in a league of his own, He doesn't need a knife..... he will just cut you in half with his hand.

That's only if his stare doesn't cut you in half first

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

This man just has to carry his cigar.....

Oddly enough... just last night, a shooting buddy had to borrow my knife to cut the tip off his cigar.

What a kawinkadink!

I think when he pulls out his cigar, women will fight to bite the tip off of his cigar for him. because he is the "The most interesting man". Stay thirsty my friends.....

Edited by Sean Gaines

Oddly enough... just last night, a shooting buddy had to borrow my knife to cut the tip off his cigar.

Speaking of cutting off tips reminded me of this. Now there's a man who's trained in calmly using a knife. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNrvorxZp7s

Speaking of cutting off tips reminded me of this. Now there's a man who's trained in calmly using a knife. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNrvorxZp7s

Damn, I remember that episode, lol, That was hilarious, thanks for sharing.

No but I have trauma shears. And ER nurses pick the size of your needle ;-)

attachicon.gifNurse 1.png

attachicon.gifnurse 2.jpg

Show me the knife that can cut a penny in half......

Trauma shears can -- though I wouldn't have firsthand knowledge of such activity..... :ph34r: :ph34r:

Trauma sheers can cut anything. And get you out of all sorts of....situations....though I wouldn't have firsthand knowledge of such activity..... :devil: