Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Walking Dead Season 4

Shooter115

I'm wondering if Rick doesn't have some sort of plan. Earlier in the show he talked about the concept of the rabbit trap placement and buried the weapons bag. And the statement that they are dealing with the wrong people sounded more confident and less afraid.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they were the ones that ended up in the rabbit trap.

Yes, but I think Rick was aware that it was a trap also Rick put his revolver in the bag he buried. Rick's Colt has become a big part of the show and I think at some point he will be reunited with it.

Yes, but I think Rick was aware that it was a trap also Rick put his revolver in the bag he buried. Rick's Colt has become a big part of the show and I think at some point he will be reunited with it.

Agreed.

I predict Carol and Tyreese will get to terminus, they will act normal until they realize that the rest of their friends are trapped and will work slowly to get them out.

I feel that Beth is/will also end up there and assist them as well.

Either that or episode #1 they escape and pull a death to the biker gang guys style attack on Terminus.

Did anyone else hear people in the containers yelling for help as Rick and crew were being driven around Terminus? The episode title was "A". Anyone else notice several "A"s inside Terminus? At least one building and the box car had big "A"s painted on them.

During the scene when they were running through the buildings and the doors were being locked, at least some of the doors that were left unlocked were also marked with an "A".

As efficiently as they the terminus people (termites?)were able to herd them to where they wanted them, it wasn't their first time. I'll bet that is their back-up plan though. Notice how they kept offering to fix everyone a plate? A little GHB in the food would be a lot easier than all of that running and shooting.

Anyone want to guess what type of meat that nice lady was grilling?

I didn't see any livestock or pens around there anywhere?

There was a quick scene while they were being herded (surprised they didn't notice that - it seems really obvious they weren't being targeted), they run past a wire cage, you could see what looked to be spinal columns and some other stuff after being butchered

Beth nuggets were served. No doubt in my mind she's poop at this point.

I'm thinking Beth is at Terminus and being held captive, but I don't think she's dead yet. I don't think they would kill her off without showing it. My guess is she is in one of the other shipping containers that the calls of help were coming from while the group was being herded through their compound.

I think the Terminus situation will remedy itself VERY quickly next season, probably in an episode or two. I like that Rick is embracing his true nature, I thought his mental problems were justified, they just dragged on too long. Glad to see him back in form and clear headed.

Those Teminus people are F'd.............Rick is back!!