Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you drive a camaro?  Your the slow one of the group!!  You should have kept the GN!!

I'll do my best Bill, besides you probably won't remeber me when you see me anyway!!! HA!

Sounds good. Who are you anyway? B)

PS There is no substitute for cubic inches. Well none that 5K can't solve.

I shot this match yesterday and it was the very best run Area match I have ever attended! Hats off to the East Huntinton / New Stanton crew & ROs for a well thought out and very well run match.

Wish I could say the same good things about my shooting. My best stage was the chrono (174 PF in Limited). At least "Quick 2" / Stage 8 went well for me. Looking forward to the next big match at East Huntington. Regards,

D.C. Johnson

www.shootersparadise.com

Great match! my hat is off to the Staff, CRO and RO's did a great job! this match was run like clockwork with great stages.

Looking foward to the next match at EHPSA

Basman

Just got back from a very well run match. Thanks to all the staff and RO's for a great time.

I shot O.K. with a mike on my first stage "Standards" and another on my last, "Got a dot?"  My squadies where great. A good time was had by all.

HEY STEWART!

Great meeting you and being on your squad....I didn't realize you were a BE'r! Too cool.

Can you believe he shot steel, paper, paper on "Open and Closed Ports?" For a B class shooter the dude had it going on! Excellent!

Steve

What a great match. Everywhere you looked you could see the big efforts that the staff at East Huntingdon have made! Unfortunatly, I had head up your ass disease and it tended to rub off on some of the other guys in the squad. I had the pleasure of shooting with Carlos and Driver8M3. Thanks guys, I had a great time.

Special thanks for all of the hard work that our squad put in. EVERONE was taping targets, setting steel, and painting between shooters. It was a real pleasure guys!!!!

Thanks!!!

Kirk

Shot yesterday, great match...well ran, great staff and was in a great squad. Had my first clean stage with all A's in a big match, Stage 3......but didn't shoot it as fast of a couple of others....

Learned a couple of good lessons, know the rules on somethings and don't try to shoot a stage the sameway as a master does!!! Just not as fast and as accurate!!!

Stage Quick 2 really kicked my butt because I tried shooting it faster than I can accurately and had two mikes!!!

Sue and I shot this match yesterday as we continue to make the transition from IDPA only to crossover shooters. :D We were away from USPSA shooting for several years and while we were gone they invented freestyle stages. Quite a difference from what we are used to. :lol: I am slowly learning to pay attention during the walkthrough. :rolleyes: On a positive note, neither Sue nor I did a tactical reload all day. :lol:

This was a great match. We got to meet and shoot with some forum members. Nice meeting you all. Thanks to Ron Rodgers and all the staff for a great match.

Bill Nesbitt

Awesome match, definately a fantastic job by the folks who put it on. I like the color and decorations used around the stages. Sure beats plain walls and dull settings.

Snakes and stars and tiki lights. My only complaint is the decorations for "Stairway". They should have used dinosaurs. Would have been a nice change of pace!

If they put one on again, I'll be there.

Just got back from working area 8 , Stage 5 [ the Star Stage ] , Thanks to my little girl Rhianna and Jimmy [ the Star Maker ],the stage ran almost flawless all weekend. Rhianna did most of the art work for the match,as she did for one of the Buckeye blast's,sorry just blowing my own horn alittle. It was a great match for shooting and working.

THANKS to all who made it happen !!!!

Dale