Shooter Grrl

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

You know. I just am having a harder and harder time every day rooting for bodymore Ravens.

I am a Pitt fan at heart, but gotta root for the home team, except when they play Pitt, but come on. HOW DO YOU LOSE TO THE DOLPHINS>

The New England Patriots become the first team in NFL history to open the season with a 15-0 record, besting the 1972 Miami Dolphins*. New England also tied it’s own NFL record of 18 straight regular season wins (or so I'm told).

*Miami only played 14 games during the 1972 season.

Respectfully,

jkelly

Edited by jkelly

The New England Patriots become the first team in NFL history to go undefeated in a 16 game season. (16-0) New England also broke it’s own NFL record of 18 straight regular season wins.

This has been the most stressful football season I've ever experienced as a fan. I'm glad it's over.

Respectfully,

jkelly

The New England Patriots become the first team in NFL history to go undefeated in a 16 game season. (16-0) New England also broke it’s own NFL record of 18 straight regular season wins.

This has been the most stressful football season I've ever experienced as a fan. I'm glad it's over.

Respectfully,

jkelly

C'mon JK, it isn't over until February :)

One more day of regular season full of "who gives a sh*t" games then we get down to the serious business - I can't wait! A lot of GOOD teams this year. I'm hoping my Bucs can get 'er done, but I've been to the first round with them too many times never to emerge to round 2.

Pats, Pack, Bucs... as long it is NOT DALLAS I'm going to be a happy grrl come Super Bowl Sunday. I'd really like to see Favre and Brady have a go at each other.

Sheesh the cowboys looked bad today. They're going the wrong way headed into the playoffs.....

I think if Romo wants a title he needs to get out of Jessica Simpson's bedroom and get into the training room...

DUH!! They are the same thing. I wouldnt crawl out of there untill I had wore it down to a nub.

I was rooting for the jag cause I think they can beat or at least beat up on the patsies. If they can pull out the win then it will come back to the Hoosier Dome.