Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FOOTBALL

Shooter Grrl

Vikings suck vikings suck vikings suck vikings have sucked since they came over in wooden boats

Timberwolves suck timberwolves suck timberwolves suck and have always sucked.

the Twins suck the U of M sucks

JesusHMotherF**kingChr*stallf**kigmightycan'tanyoneinthiswhinyassnannyliberalleftwingsycopathic

stateplayanythingotherthanpocketpool? :angry2:

Hey Hockey starts soon doesn't it? Maybe..... :goof:

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry Rich. :(

In what’s been the year of the upset in college football, Stanford’s stunner just might top them all.

Tavita Pritchard threw a 10-yard touchdown pass to Mark Bradford on fourth-and-goal with 49 seconds remaining Saturday night, giving the 41-point underdog Cardinal a 24-23 victory over No. 2 Southern California.

A leaping Bradford caught the ball over cornerback Mozique McCurtis in the corner of the end zone, leaving the crowd of 85,125 at the Los Angeles Coliseum in stunned silence. Bo McNally’s interception thwarted USC’s final chance.

In a season that started with Appalachian State’s improbable victory over Michigan at the Big House, and a week after half the top 10 went down, the Cardinal are now the upset kings — at least for now.

The Undefeated Club dropped down to 3 as Green Bay lost to what I thought was a poor Chicago team, I guess I’ll think again.

I didn’t watch the game, how did Chicago beat Green Bay?

The Patriots looked pretty bad against Cleveland on Sunday and this makes me worry about how well they can play against an undefeated Cowboy team.

I haven’t seen Dallas play this year either, does Dallas have any weaknesses?

Respectfully,

jkelly

I think the Pats have a very legit chance to go 16 - 0 this season.---Jake Di Vita

Don’t even think that, as I dump salt over my shoulder with my left hand while knocking on wood with my right!

Three of the next four opponents are 4-0 (maybe 5-0 as of tonight) at Dallas (with a short week), 3-1 Washington at home and 5-0 at Indy. Not looking good.

Respectfully,

jkelly

Edited by jkelly

Vikings suck vikings suck vikings suck vikings have sucked since they came over in wooden boats

Timberwolves suck timberwolves suck timberwolves suck and have always sucked.

the Twins suck the U of M sucks

JesusHMotherF**kingChr*stallf**kigmightycan'tanyoneinthiswhinyassnannyliberalleftwingsycopathic

stateplayanythingotherthanpocketpool? :angry2:

Hey Hockey starts soon doesn't it? Maybe..... :goof:

MN Wild is 2-0! :cheers:

MN Wild is 2-0!

This is only because I sold my sole. I don't know how far it will get them because i think i may have mortgaged it once or twice in high school (what was her name again) and have only been making minimum payments. But what the heck maybe they can win anyway and the Vikings didn't lose this week.... oh it's their by week isn't it <_<

Please tell me that someone else here saw the Cowboys game last night.

That had to be without a doubt the best football game I've ever seen. The 4th quarter was freakin ridiculous.

i watched the game last night. dallas did everthing it could to give that game away, but wised up in the last quarter.

lynn

The Undefeated Club drops to two as New England slips by Dallas. I didn’t watch much of the game but what I saw had Dallas putting a lot of pressure on Brady and New England unable to run the ball.

Respectfully,

jkelly

You really should have watched the whole game John. More than "slipped" by.

Now we have New England Patriots and Boston College showing good form. The BC/ND game Saturday was a good one also.

Packers Colts or Packers Pats doesn't really matter as long as the Pack wins the Superbowl.---AikiDale

14 Oct: Green Bay 17- Washington 14

18 Oct: New England 52 –Washington 7

A New England-Green Bay Super Bowl sounds good to me, well actually a New England-Any One Super Bowl would sound good to me. :)

What do you think will result from New England's running up the score on several teams?

Respectfully,

jkelly

Edited by jkelly

Hey Kath,

I agree with you.

I love football, especially college ball.

I am an Auburn fan and watching the SEC (NFL lite) is never boring.

For all you off-shore types, yes we know all about Soccer in the states.

We have leagues for our kids to play in.

Tony

OK, after watching UT make up 24 points in the 4th quarter yesterday against OSU :surprise: , today also bodes to be a great day of football action.

Between the Colts and Patriots in the late afternoon game and the Cowboys tonight, should be some entertaining football!