Shooter Grrl

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Football?

Who wants to watch a bunch of sweaty men in tights fight over a ball?

Real men play sports with pieces of metal moving at high speeds.

Sorry if I offended anyone, but hey , to me it's just not that interesting .

Travis F.

PS. My brotherinlaw gives no mercy on this issue, so I don't expect it here either.

See you at the range...

• 11 months later...
Sport and Sex

NFL. Send in the team, have four goes at it and if you can't get anywhere your out. No one is on the field for more than twenty seconds and then they need a towel and a sit down.

Cricket. Spend fives days playing and even then there may be no result. They have come up with a shortened version that last for 8 hours but at least someone will score. Very English.

Baseball. ( particularlry the all star game ) Go for it and change players as often as needed but make sure that you get a result before all the players get sore arms.

Soccer. Go at it for 90 minutes straight, 45minutes at each end. Very South American.

Pfffft!! Racing!!! ...'cuz those sports only require one ball :ph34r:

Football?

Who wants to watch a bunch of sweaty men in tights fight over a ball?

Real men play sports with pieces of metal moving at high speeds.

Sorry if I offended anyone, but hey , to me it's just not that interesting .

Travis F.

PS. My brotherinlaw gives no mercy on this issue, so I don't expect it here either.

See you at the range...

Amen, Brother! B)

2004 NFL PRESEASON STARTS TONIGHT - YEAH BABEEEE :wub:

Got my DirecTV Sunday ticket all paid for, and I'm READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!

The Pack does not play until the 16th so tonight is sorta pre-pre-season for the cheesehead faithful. I did not renew my Sunday ticket this year however. I seem to be spending my Sundays at pistol matches. In any event, Go! Pack Go!

At least ABC got rid of Lisa Guerrero and replaced her w/ Michele Tafoya. Not only wasn't Lisa "eye candy", but she didn't know squat about football. Michele knows what she is talking about. Though I wish Al Michaels would shut up once in a while. I'm ready for some football. :)

• 1 year later...

"Gimme hockey any old day...minor league at that....only 22 days until the home opener...Go Chiefs Go!"

I may be a Buckeyes fan but give me the Dayton Gems vs the Fort Wayne Comets on Nickle Beer night at the old Hara Arena any time! Hard to tell if there were more fights in the stands or on the ice.

• 3 weeks later...

Trojans Football start in less than 24 hours. Hooah!!! Hopefully AFN carries more than midwest fake & bake football (i.e. UT, OU, OSU, Michigan, et. al.).

As for California football...last time I checked, no one has touched USC in loooooong time. And the last team to beat them (2 years ago) was also from California.

Fight On!!!

SPC Richard A. White, Senior Medic

249th MP Detachment (EACF)

Camp Humphreys, ROK

Wow - I seem to be getting redundant - but damn - I love the beginning of football season. The hopes, the hype - it's all new again, and exciting.

I'm really gonna miss my DirecTV this year though  :angry:

The hopes and dreams that we have here in Cincinnati are that the Bungles don't fall down too much. Stepping on your won feet with cleats on must hurt a lot.

USC is going to have a rough go of it this year.  There  will be no 3peat for the condo...oops....Trojans.  Gig 'Em Ags.

Because the Aggies are soooo good. Are they ever going to be off probation? ;)

Go Aggies...beat Texas and destroy Vince.

SPC Richard A. White, Senior Medic

249th MP Detachment (EACF)

Camp Humphreys, ROK

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...