Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FOOTBALL

Shooter Grrl

FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!

2003 SEASON EDITS :D

FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!FOOTBALL!

:wub: IT'S OPENING NIGHT - WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Gawd, I love this stuff.

And - y'all should be mightily impressed that I remembered that I said the same thing, at the same time last year

2004 PRE SEASON EDITS :D

2005 PRE SEASON EDITS :D

2007 PRE SEASON EDITS :D

Wow - I missed posting in 2006 - so sad, musta been too busy watching football on my 60" hi def Sony with Directv Sunday ticket - NEENER NEENER. Party at my house?!?!

Edited by Shooter Grrl

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope shes got a long leg. I live 8000 miles from her and I don't have enough airpoints to get to her at the moment.

PLUS she will have to wait in line at the present, yesterday morning the lady of my house found out that I bought my seven year old daughter a new pistol. So what if she wants to eat, I need to go on a diet anyway so she will have to as well.

Austrailian Rules Football is the weirdest and scariest variant of any ball sport I have ever seen.  I don't think our NFL types would last long.  Too much running, no pads, and the few times I have watched you don't get a penalty for elbows in the face of the ball carrier!

-jhgtyre

Sport and Sex

NFL. Send in the team, have four goes at it and if you can't get anywhere your out. No one is on the field for more than twenty seconds and then they need a towel and a sit down.

Cricket.  Spend fives days playing and even then there may be no result. They have come up with a shortened version that last for 8 hours but at least someone will score. Very English.

Baseball. ( particularlry the all star game ) Go for it and change players as often as needed but make sure that you get a result before all the players get sore arms.

Soccer. Go at it for 90 minutes straight, 45minutes at each end. Very South American.

Kath. Hope to see you soon.

Chriss. Anyone who chases roos for a sport is not going to be caught by 265 pounds ( well certainly not if the chase goes for more than 15seconds ) of anything on two legs. And kangaroos live in Australia not NZ. Just as well, they taste great and I love shooting small furry Australian marsupials. Although given my current level of fitness I am not above resorting to negotiating from behind a small soild building.

FYI, we do get ESPN here and I never miss the NFL.

Hey if you get the chance watch the Rugby League from Australia. More punchs thrown than a decent 15rnd heavy weight fight. No helmets, no pads.

• 11 months later...
FOOTBALL! FOOTBALL! FOOTBALL! FOOTBALL! FOOTBALL! FOOTBALL! FOOTBALL! FOOTBALL! FOOTBALL! FOOTBALL! FOOTBALL! FOOTBALL! FOOTBALL! FOOTBALL! FOOTBALL! FOOTBALL! FOOTBALL! FOOTBALL! FOOTBALL! FOOTBALL! FOOTBALL! FOOTBALL! FOOTBALL! FOOTBALL! FOOTBALL! FOOTBALL!
Edited by Erik Warren

Good God --- it's time for lets play our sport in three second increments and then take a minute break to recover from the exertion, already? I'd be happier if my paper still covered the Pros but it's all (and mostly bad) high school here.... Seven more long months to Lacrosse......Sigh......