FOOTBALL

Shooter Grrl

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Game is never over when Brady is at the helm! Now there is only 1 undefeated team.---Homie

Yeah, but Brady wasn't at the helm when the Colts had the ball with three minutes left. I couldn't decide if I wanted the Colts to score quickly so that the Pats could have one last chance with the ball or if I wanted the Pats defense to slow/stop the Colts.

I was pretty happy with the results. I hope the Pats don't see this crew of officials again.

Respectfully,

jkelly

How 'bout those Cowboys! Nuthin' better than going into Philly and giving a first class arse whipping.

Looks like the 'boys and the cheese heads may be meeting sometime in the post season....

"True that"! Looks to be an interesting season. They really need a running game though. <_<

I really can't stand Brady. He is way too cocky and just a little pretty boy. The Colt's star reciever was out and Moorehead dropped more than one very critical pass that was thrown perfectly. I can't wait till the AFC championship.

I was really hoping for a free safety blitz so Bob Sanders could wipe the field with Brady. ;)

The Colt's star reciever was out and Moorehead dropped more than one very critical pass that was thrown perfectly. I can't wait till the AFC championship.---

In last years AFC title game the Pat's star end (Seymour) was out, as was their star safety (Harrison), at least one starting LB was out and they had to start a rookie LB (I think) and there best receiver (who was cut this year) dropped a couple very critical passes, so I feel your pain. The AFC title game scares me.

Respectfully,

jkelly

Edited by jkelly

The Colt's star reciever was out and Moorehead dropped more than one very critical pass that was thrown perfectly. I can't wait till the AFC championship.---

In last years AFC title game the Pat's star end (Seymour) was out, as was their star safety (Harrison), at least one starting LB was out and they had to start a rookie LB (I think) and there best receiver (who was cut this year) dropped a couple very critical passes, so I feel your pain. The AFC title game scares me.

Respectfully,

jkelly

Yep - hard to beat a good team twice in one year in the NFL....

Yep - hard to beat a good team twice in one year in the NFL.... ---catfish

Yes you're correct, hard but not impossible (I hope). :)

To win the Super Bowl it’s likely that the Pats would have to beat two very good teams twice in the same season.

Respectfully,

jkelly

Edited by jkelly

This could be a new hate rant. FOX decided the Packers game was boring so they switched in the 3rd quarter to another game. I just happened to be immensely enjoying the Pack shutting out the Vikings when they went to the Eagles Redskins game. I bet the bozo who make that boneheaded decision isn't even old enough to have heard of the Heidi game. :angry2:

Patriots beat Bills 56-10 to remain only undefeated team at 10-0.

You know at some point the Patriots are going to return to their mortal selves. That is going to be very depressing for we fans. I’m sure that after the way they’ve beaten up on the rest of the league, that there will be serious revenge extracted by more then one coach/team.

Any guesses on what the Pats will do with S.F.’s 1st round draft pick (maybe #5)?

Respectfully,

jkelly

As a life long Green Bay Packers fan it is hard for me to like Chicago, they are after all our oldest rival. However, credit is due where credit is due and they just put on one hell of a game against Denver.

How about dem Bears!!!

:cheers:

As a life long Green Bay Packers fan it is hard for me to like Chicago, they are after all our oldest rival. However, credit is due where credit is due and they just put on one hell of a game against Denver.

How about dem Bears!!!

That was an awesome game!

I didn't really have a dog in that fight, but enjoyed the Hell out of watching the battle!!

What a crazy college football season! Mizzou is the new #1! Who would have thought THAT at the beginning of the season...

And looks like the Eagles just gave the Pats a run for their money tonight; capping a pretty good weekend of football that started with the Cowboys and Packers on Thursday winning their games and setting their stage for a big showdown Thursday night.

The Pats slip by the Eagles with a 4th quarter come from behind win, moving to 11-0, and by the bad vibes I've picked up around here (Foxboro) you'd have thought that the Pats got beat.

Evidently having the other team in the game after the 3rd quarter equates to moral loss. It seem that the fans are starting to believe anything less then a 17-21 point win is unacceptable.

I’m looking forward to the Dallas vs. Green Bay game next week. I’m thinking Dallas in this one.

Respectfully,

jkelly

A few things.

Denver's special teams are what lost them the game. Oh yeah...lets kick to Hester twice...that's real smart. Oh and when you don't kick to Hester, have that punt blocked. Wow.

The Pats offense played horribly....and they still scored 31 points and Brady had something like 350 yards. I can't stand him, but still..wow. I was more surprised with the Pats defense not being able to put any pressure on Feeley. Kinda funny that once McNabb goes out they start doing better immediately. Asante saved this game for the Pats for sure.

As for the Cowboys and Green Bay....I really hope Green Bays wins...it should be a great game either way.

Brett wasn't having a good game when he got knocked out - hurt his throwing arm elbow and this morning heard he messed up his left shoulder too...

His replacement played very well, and you could tell the 'boys relaxed after Favre went out - jumped all over the Packers early and then the Packers fought back valiantly with the backup QB. TO handed the ball over in the end zone!!!

Good game, really. I'm sure we'll be seeing the Pack again in the playoffs and hope Favre can continue his starting streak.