FOOTBALL

Shooter Grrl

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would like to see Bill Cower coach the Minnesota Vikings next year! Then I could be a Vikings fan again.

We haven't had a good coach since Bud Grant left.

Cowboys .... Schmow-boys :huh:

HOW 'BOUT THEM STEELERS ? New coach and all ? Huh ? Come on people let me hear ya ? B)

Wurd x2...and our coach can beat up your coach!

steelers.gif steelers.gif steelers.gif steelers.gif

WHOO HOO! STILLERS ARE 3 & 0! :cheers:

While all the hype is directed at the Patriots and Colts they are quietly gaining momentum. With the schedule they have they could be 5 & 0 at their bye week - Oct 14. Could get real interesting in November!

steelers07.gif

As for Cowher - Looks like the going rate for an accomplished Super Bowl coach will be at least 8 Mil/year......I say he goes to either Washington as Gibbs re-retires or to New York to replace Coughlin.

He says he enjoys what he is doing now - no stress or pressure - a 40-50 Mil contract with guaranteed money up front will get him out of the analyst seat in a heartbeat! :surprise:

I've become a Steelers fan via the little woman.

However, the Steelers will never be considered Cower's team. Chuck Knox had 4 Super Bowl wins.

To the new coach's credit it's about the hardest job in the NFL to coach the Steelers. 3 coaches in 40+ years is intimidating.

Rich

The New England Patriots have looked very good this year but they haven’t played a real good team yet (San Diego is not a 14-2 team this year). I think the Patriots have Dallas, the Colts and the Steelers coming up. Two of those are away games, it’s a very tough schedule.

Respectfully,

jkelly

Edited by jkelly

Good God --- it's time for lets play our sport in three second increments and then take a minute break to recover from the exertion, already? I'd be happier if my paper still covered the Pros but it's all (and mostly bad) high school here.... Seven more long months to Lacrosse......Sigh......

Umm, don't WE try to play OUR sport in very small time increments (wasn't Jake going for the sub 3-second El Prez?) and then wait like 5 to 10 minutes before the next play (shooter)?

GO 'Bows 13-0 (Real UH fans never call them the Warriors, they'll always be the Rainbows.)

Edited by gino_aki

Well with the Steelers lost to Arizona the “Undefeated Club” is down to 4.

It will be interesting to see if the Patriots join them. Cincinnati is 1-2, giving up about 32 points a game and with out the services of Rudi Johnson at running back.

One might think that the Bengals couldn’t stop the Patriots offense and that with Rudi Johnson out that the Pats could focus more on Carson Palmer.

This sounds like trap game2 of the season for the Pats.

Respectfully,

jkelly