Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

EAA/Tanfoglio Chop Shop - NO SELLING OR TRADING

Yes, the Stock II dust cover reaches the end of a standard length slide, so a quarter inch shorter than the Limited and Hunter.

Gotcha. With all the variations you'd think that they'd sell frames separately?

There probably isn't enough market for that. Most of their sales are entry level guns.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a 6" 10mm barrel in excellent condition I don't have a use for; use it in any length slide for a compensator, sight tracker, wildcat chambering, porting or just some extra velocity :). They're $321 new from EAA, I'm asking $250 shipped and I'll include 121 pieces of 10mm brass.

_20140909_181749_zpsbwubourc.jpg

Edited by kneelingatlas

I agree with nealio if you want one I would recommend having one custom built.

George, are y'all still making Tanfo big sticks? I called EAA and they were out of stock and did not have an answer on getting more anytime soon. Thanks in advance.

Gump

I agree with nealio if you want one I would recommend having one custom built.

George, are y'all still making Tanfo big sticks? I called EAA and they were out of stock and did not have an answer on getting more anytime soon. Thanks in advance.

Gump

Yes we are, but it is going to be awhile before we crank any more out because we are gearing up for the brm3g

So my buddy is trying to get me to go to one of Chris Costa's pistol courses but they have prejudice against 10mm and require a 9mm, .40sw or .45acp for the class. Does anyone have a 6 inch .40sw or 4.75inch that they'd like to unload? I'd like to train with my tanfo rather than buy another pistol.

Since it's Chris Costa I guess they can require w/e they want. They'd still book every class full if they required .357 sig as Im sure people would run out and buy a gun just for the class. Im looking for just the barrel preferably in 6 inch but 4.75 will also do. Id rather not get another top end as im swimming in parts i dont use as is.

So my buddy is trying to get me to go to one of Chris Costa's pistol courses but they have prejudice against 10mm and require a 9mm, .40sw or .45acp for the class. Does anyone have a 6 inch .40sw or 4.75inch that they'd like to unload? I'd like to train with my tanfo rather than buy another pistol.

I seriously doubt Chris cares if you shoot 10mm in his class.

me not understand? why allow 40cal but no 10mm? they do realise if you hand load there is basically nothing between the 2 right?

probably so they can easily sort the brass they pick up. it is super easy to use the sieves to get the 45, 40 and 9mm seperated but if you then have to hand pick the 38supers and 380's out of the 9mm and the 357sig and 10mm out of the 40 its a bunch more work.

I am in need of a 6 inch 38 super barrel for my lim pro. Any help here would be awesome! I know eaa has them but I'm hoping someone here may have one they where gonna use n went in a different direction.

I would also do 9mm if available.

Also a magwell for large frame. Any help?

I am in need of a 6 inch 38 super barrel for my lim pro. Any help here would be awesome! I know eaa has them but I'm hoping someone here may have one they where gonna use n went in a different direction.

I would also do 9mm if available.

Also a magwell for large frame. Any help?

Ok bit the bullet and got a new one from eaa 350$ w shipping (OUCH) still looking for a mag well.

Side note if any one has a 4 3/4 barrel 38 sup n can recommend a good plinking load w autocomp or 800x under a 124 or 115 that would be awesome. I'm sure someone here loads for this. I have 3n38 but I would like to save it for competition. I put a topic in reloading but Im not getting much help. I know there is lots of posted data on hogdon n vv for super Luna n super. However I'm sure a tanfo fan is running a pet load they would like to share.