Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

EAA/Tanfoglio Chop Shop - NO SELLING OR TRADING

me not understand? why allow 40cal but no 10mm? they do realise if you hand load there is basically nothing between the 2 right?

probably so they can easily sort the brass they pick up. it is super easy to use the sieves to get the 45, 40 and 9mm seperated but if you then have to hand pick the 38supers and 380's out of the 9mm and the 357sig and 10mm out of the 40 its a bunch more work.

Ahh ha. That makes some sense. Now I get it.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some random small frame base pads looking for a home:

_20140827_203722_zpsfcexzbr2.jpg

The three on the left are aluminum pads which add three rounds of 9mm ($15 each), buy three and get the rubber one on the right free (no added capacity but it rounds out the set nicely :D )

_20140827_203744_zpsar6qy9am.jpg

Four aluminum pads which add four rounds of 9mm, $15 each

_20140827_203537_zpsa6gcjkw9.jpg

One aluminum +5 pad, $10. Please add $5 shipping for as many as you want and feel free to make an offer on them all :cheers:

I got the drifted sights off. I plan on putting a slide racker on it. Barrel came crowned :-)

I have a 6inch barrel ready to thread and port. I'll keep posting pics as I make progress.

Side note I have some take off parts too. I have a guide rod for a lim pro. I also have a useable ste of nomad rear sights with set screws and a front sight slightly bent from drifting out. All 3 set screws in good shape. If anyone could use them PM me. I can email pics. If u got some parts to swap or whatever.

I'm loving this gun!

post-55050-0-38210100-1411917920_thumb.j

post-55050-0-87453400-1411918531_thumb.j

You mean something like this?

411546081.jpg

The Limited Custom slide is for a cone barrel, so you would have to make your sight block with a cone like a Gold Team comp; the easier way to do it is to use a Match , Limited Pro or conversion kit slide and a 6" straight barrel. What caliber are you looking for, I may be able to help out...

it would be in .40, but I'm in Canada so getting the parts from you would be hard, but from tanfoglio would be very easy, great distributor here.

yes something like that, but I want the full dust cover, can a conversion slide that takes a straight barrel work on limited pro frame?

hello all i just put a ton of snap on tools upin the classifieds including some really fine measureing equipment. wanting to swap for large frame tanfo parts. ill make some good deals just let me know. also doing 75C to the dollar ( 75$ in new parts for 100$ tool) on parts i need. henning flat face trigger, egw trigger kit :-) thank you all for your time.

What does that modification do?

Don't know yet :)

There are some builders uncreasing the stroke on 2011s and the shooters who have them seem to like it; they say it shoots flatter and softer because the slide has less energy at the end of the stroke.

Edited by kneelingatlas