Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

EAA/Tanfoglio Chop Shop - NO SELLING OR TRADING

_20141018_223104_zpssezexdxn.jpg

Man I really like this comp! I think this might be my best one yet.

_20140826_224605_zpskrxukozq.jpg

I also tried out my stroked 40 Hunter today side by side with my Limited and WOW! I need to do some load development, spring tuning and maybe a thumb rest, but I think this is THE Tanfo Limited gun :devil:

do you have a build thread on the stroked .40 hunter?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have the silver large/custom ambi-safeties and/or silver slide stop lying around from a Limited or Gold Custom? Also looking for a stock silver heart shaped hammer from a Limited or Gold Custom. Looking to add some silver accents to a recently acquired all blued gun. PM me if you have any of these and would be willing to sell at a decent price. Thanks! :)

Does anyone have the silver large/custom ambi-safeties and/or silver slide stop lying around from a Limited or Gold Custom? Also looking for a stock silver heart shaped hammer from a Limited or Gold Custom. Looking to add some silver accents to a recently acquired all blued gun. PM me if you have any of these and would be willing to sell at a decent price. Thanks! :)

You mean these kind of hammers and safeties like on the Stock II in top right?post-47835-141399289393_thumb.jpg

Edited by bayougump

You mean these kind of hammers and safeties like on the Stock II in top right?attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1413992892.230210.jpg

No, the safeties on your open gun in the middle of the photo are what I am after. They also come on the Limited guns in silver.

Ok, gotcha. No extra safeties and my extra slide stop and hammers are black, sorry dude

Update on the 6": I stroked it!

_20141003_194244_zpsdbgle6ii.jpg

_20141003_194219_zpsl1gr5dim.jpg

_20141003_194311_zpsmfcdy8az.jpg

0.134" increased stroke, I'll give a range report once I get around to loading some 40 :)

I shot the Stroker 6 with Mike over the weekend and I love it!

If I ever get around to shooing Limited again, this will be the gun!!!

long shot but does anyone have a mag release spring pin... The little pin that sits on the mag release on top of the spring and holds the plunger in place??? Any chance someone ordered 10 and has one they can sell me?!??!? Please??? Lol. I've tried to grind down a roll pin but no luck. Even a measurement of one that is stock. Thank u for the help.

Update on the 6": I stroked it!_20141003_194244_zpsdbgle6ii.jpg_20141003_194219_zpsl1gr5dim.jpg_20141003_194311_zpsmfcdy8az.jpg

0.134" increased stroke, I'll give a range report once I get around to loading some 40 :)

I shot the Stroker 6 with Mike over the weekend and I love it!

If I ever get around to shooing Limited again, this will be the gun!!!

I have to say the 6" shot great. Very well behaved, tracks nice, and soft. I liked it quite a bit better than whatever the short heavy model I shot was- no contest. Made power factor with the 200 gr WST loads I'm using but the KKM in my LSI was considerably faster. I still prefer my gun, but that Tanfo is a lot of gun for the money. Made cleaning plate racks easy!