Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

speed shooter specialties

ghost21

HAs anyone heard of this company. I'm trying to find a extended tungsten guide rod for my G35 and they have them. Just wanting to know of anyone has use tis company or can offer any info on them!

Thanks

Jeff

Yeah, great guys and know them well. Great prices and parts, fast shipping, but besides that, the customer service is among the very best. If you do a search for them on here, you can read a few of those stories.

• 2 weeks later...

HAs anyone heard of this company. I'm trying to find a extended tungsten guide rod for my G35 and they have them. Just wanting to know of anyone has use tis company or can offer any info on them!

Thanks

Jeff

i know and buy form every mfg in the business. in our business (not 3-gun stuff) real world gear. i just shoot 3 gun for fun.

u can NOT do any better than s/s/s/ they are the most patient/polite

forget their names young ,lady and pop's are extremely nice

if they dont have it u dont need it. price ?? great for todays market.

remeber u can not sell below cost and make up for it in volume ask k-mart

just go there and be done

jjw

Edited by jjw

Thanks

Jeff

They are good people. I've ordered M&P stuff from them, they ship quickly. Buy with confidence!

100%... Buy with confidence.

I just bought a M&P Taran Tactical Mag Extension from them. Their shipper flipped the address on them to my former address. I called them up and they overnighted me the extension for their mistake... Nobody is perfect, but when you do mess up a bit, an immediate and considerate response IS perfect.

JeffWard

Thanks

Jeff

i know and buy form every mfg in the business. in our business (not 3-gun stuff) real world gear. i just shoot 3 gun for fun.

jjw

Owners name is Ken and wife is Lacey, Ken is a shooter as well. A+

Thanks

Jeff

jjw

WHOA THERE KEN!! Kenny's my dad. :)

Thanks

Jeff

jjw

WHOA THERE KEN!! Kenny's my dad. :)

PARDON ME..... I just assumed you were his wife. There you go with an ass u me sorry, but he had trained you well and you both take care of business. :unsure: