Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Production Nats Shooter's Packet

38SuperDub

For you guys that have gone to Nationals before...do you have to show up the day before to registration?

I was thinking about signing up to shoot the first day in the afternoon and drive down that morning. Just saves taking off another day of work and another night in a hotel.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For you guys that have gone to Nationals before...do you have to show up the day before to registration?

I was thinking about signing up to shoot the first day in the afternoon and drive down that morning. Just saves taking off another day of work and another night in a hotel.

You mean as a slotted competitor or as a walkon? Slotted competitors will have squad assigments in advance, while walkons catch as catch can (what I saw last year is that they had to wait until the close of registration to take no show slots - dunno if there were any open slots to give away before from the match maybe not being full). Either way, registration is on the 16th, the day before shooting starts. I suppose you could try to register late if you're already squadded, but you'd better be sure it's OK with staff admin - if they don't know you're coming late, they may give away your slot to those waiting to walk on. And for walkons, my impression is: "must be present to win".

And how is that these are posted here and not on the Nationals website? Once again lack of coordination and information for an event that is happening in one week. I still haven't recieved a shooters pack in the mail.

i believe it is on the USPSA website...

http://uspsa.org/new_nationals/2013-productions-nationals/

And how is that these are posted here and not on the Nationals website? Once again lack of coordination and information for an event that is happening in one week. I still haven't recieved a shooters pack in the mail.

They are on the website...where do you think they came from?

Also your shooters packet has been on the website for over a week or so...

Edited by Prov1x