Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Production Nats Shooter's Packet

38SuperDub

Did anyone notice the logo for the Production nationals merchandise has a 1911 on it?

I noticed it too and brought it up to USPSA. They replied back to me and said they would try to make it look less like a 1911 but that was about it. With Sig being the match sponsor it would feel like a smack in the face if they didn't have a Sig as the gun silhouette if I were Sig.

Kevin

Sig makes lots of 1911's. None Production legal though.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent that they now tell us about match hotels and rates two and a half weeks before the match, because I'm sure that everyone simply waited until the last possible moment to get a hotel.

Well sure. :devil:

I noticed that the Super squads are marked as full and I understand that, but what is the Mens B squad?

That's where they put the Junior Varsity guys, or the guys who can't seem to get along with other guys on the super squad. :)

Where is the squadding link. Can't find it.

http://www.uspsa.org/squadding/index.php?action=list&indx=280

I noticed that the Super squads are marked as full and I understand that, but what is the Mens B squad?

That's where they put the Junior Varsity guys, or the guys who can't seem to get along with other guys on the super squad. :)

I thought it was a lot like the B squad in a strip club: Gotta dim the lights and flow the drinks to make them look good.

Email sent to the computer guy at HQ, cc'd to Kim, Deanna, Troy and Phil. Dates on the squadding signup window are wrong - maybe that's the problem.

My guess is those were the original dates they meant to open squadding. I bet they're working to populate the roster right now.

They would never make it official that all walkons will be allowed to sign up, but I don't think they have ever sent somebody away disappointed, and the match not being full makes it even less likely.