Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Production Nats Shooter's Packet

38SuperDub

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps there will not be a shooters packet... In the past the only information in there was the merchandise pre-order form, on the Nationals web-site it indicates that the pre-orders are to be done online this year. This leads me to suspect that they have done away with the packet and will instead post the information on the Nationals pages.

Perhaps there will not be a shooters packet... In the past the only information in there was the merchandise pre-order form, on the Nationals web-site it indicates that the pre-orders are to be done online this year. This leads me to suspect that they have done away with the packet and will instead post the information on the Nationals pages.

The last I heard was that they were mailing out packets that were suppose to arrive near the end of June. Although things may have changed......

The last I heard was that they were mailing out packets that were suppose to arrive near the end of June. Although things may have changed......

I hope that's changed, because I certainly haven't gotten one, but they've certainly cashed my check. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I would be surprised if we see anything until after the back to back nationals. I'm sure that has them pretty busy right now.

For some reason I thought the B2B nationals started this weekend. I checked the schedule and it is still a few weeks away. Hopefully we will have some info before that match starts. I also received a confirmation e-mail yesterday.

Got my confirmation too. Very little concrete information. I know the BtoB Nats has everybody tied up, but the lack of info is forcing a lot of folks to make arrangements w/o potential very helpful details that only the national organization has.

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone notice the logo for the Production nationals merchandise has a 1911 on it?

I noticed it too and brought it up to USPSA. They replied back to me and said they would try to make it look less like a 1911 but that was about it. With Sig being the match sponsor it would feel like a smack in the face if they didn't have a Sig as the gun silhouette if I were Sig.

Kevin