Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

One shot Score

nelly

It depends on why he's stopped. If the competitor stops himself, meaning he says "I'm done", score the COF. If he's stopped by the RO it could be score the COF or reshoot depending on the scenario.

But how is it scored ? I can't find the rule,post #2 seems to be the most logical..but I still don't have a rule # ???

Different variables.

First shot at a popper that falls when hit.

1 A, the rest FTE for each target and 2M for each paper and 1M for each steel

First shot at a popper that he misses.

2M for each paper, 1M for each steel and 1 FTE for each target except the one he shot at.

First shot at a paper target.

Score the target (A/M, C/M, M/M etc) and 1 FTE for each target except the paper target he shot at.

It is not always scored as shot and depending on the reason may allow the shooter a reshoot. If the competitor starts a cof and either has his eyes or ears dislodged or has forgotten them under 5.4.4

When terminating a course of fire for any reason, other than a definite reshoot, it is best practice to capture the score.

It is not always scored as shot and depending on the reason may allow the shooter a reshoot. If the competitor starts a cof and either has his eyes or ears dislodged or has forgotten them under 5.4.4

In the OP's original question, it is indeed always scored as shot. "unable to finish" are the key words, not "gets stopped, or stops himself".