Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Versa Max 3 Gun Edition

JRicks

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received 2 in-stock emails this morning from 2 online vendors.

http://www.richiespng.com/product.php?id=90804

https://www.defenderoutdoors.com/p-75374-remington-81029-versa-max-competition-tactical-semi-automatic-12-ga-3-10-rounds-22-barrel-synthetic-stock-green-cerakote-90804.aspx

I already have one on the way so anyone who is looking for one these two retailers are currently in-stock.

This thing comes ready to go. Included are 4 extended choke tubes IC, skeet, Lt Mod and Mod. 2 extra rear sights punch and thread locker so you can get your slugs hittin the sweet spot. Front sight has 3 different color fiber optic choices. Length of pull spacers adjustable form 14 ¼ to 15 ¼. Stock cast plates for setting up heel drop and cast. It has 1 high comb insert. The receiver is drilled and tapped and it comes with picatinny rail for us open guys. It has the plus 2 round extension. It comes with the obligatory trigger lock and some miscellaneous tools.

I just saw that these are finally available !!! I'll be getting one next month.

Bud's has them for $1330

Really like that they come with all the chokes.

I currently have a Berreta 1301 and I'm looking forward to comparing the loading and recoil between the two.

Edited by soterik

This thing comes ready to go.

Almost. If you are TWinS or Quad loading, you will still need to take back the handguard. But that is simple enough.

Mind me asking what that means? Thinning it at the bottom to allow your hand to slide?

Thanks in advance.

This thing comes ready to go.

Almost. If you are TWinS or Quad loading, you will still need to take back the handguard. But that is simple enough.

Mind me asking what that means? Thinning it at the bottom to allow your hand to slide?

Thanks in advance.

Not at all.

I actually remove material but cutting out a wedge on the chop saw and then sanding it smooth. But, yes, to allow the hand to slide. There are photos and such of it in the Carbon Arms vendors tent. http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=166311

Edited by MarkCO

Mine will be here this week and I will be modifying the foreend and maybe the shell latch. I don't plan on modifying the loading port unless it is needed.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

The shell catch on the Competition version is better. You might not even need to touch it.

My design, but not my actual specs nor parts. They have not gotten one to me yet, so I can not check it with the thread gauges. As soon as I get my hands on one, I'll plan to get that out to folks.