Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Montana Gold

ZombieHunter

Let's not forget... The mighty King Obama enacted some legislation a couple years ago (Affordable National Healthcare Act) that's was eventually deemed as a 'tax'. My wife works in the heathcare industry and the doctors and providers she works with are only in the past 6 months actually getting their heads around what this bill is costing them and the rest of the country. The financial ramifications of that are really beginning to add to the costs of ANY large and small business owners and the products they offer. This includes MG, UPS, and everyone involved in the process of making MG's bullets.

Elections have consequences...

But I did get my MG bullets in about 1-1/2 weeks and regardless of the CURRENT cost, I still think they are worth it.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back on topic, just got my case.

Ordered 5/2 at 5:30 EST, 3:30 at MG, shipping label next day, arrived on the 8th.

When they've got them in stock, not a bad turnaround at all.

The female Postal worker wasn't all that amused, but I was. ;)

Just scored a case of 124 JHPs. I was down to <200 bullets and <400 loaded rds. Never again. Now if those primers I ordered from PV back in January would come in, I'd be happy.

Sweet!!! Thanks for the heads up, just scored a case (3750) of 9mm CMJ!!! Finally!

I placed the order on my iPhone and it was taking forever but I already received an email saying my order went through.

Thank to whoever it was that posted that they were in stock. It was about this time yesterday as well, do we see a pattern?

Thanks again for the heads up.

BULLETS NOW GO

no 9s so far

I'm seeing 40s 44s and 45s

Thanks!

This reminds me of that movie Rat Race when John Cleese tells everyone..."Okay, that's it...Go..." :) Boy, what a rat race it is...but thanks MG!

Looks like MG has been very very busy making us lots of bullets. A big thanks to them for building stock during these crazy times.

Let's not forget... The mighty King Obama enacted some legislation a couple years ago (Affordable National Healthcare Act) that's was eventually deemed as a 'tax'. My wife works in the heathcare industry and the doctors and providers she works with are only in the past 6 months actually getting their heads around what this bill is costing them and the rest of the country. The financial ramifications of that are really beginning to add to the costs of ANY large and small business owners and the products they offer. This includes MG, UPS, and everyone involved in the process of making MG's bullets.

Elections have consequences...

But I did get my MG bullets in about 1-1/2 weeks and regardless of the CURRENT cost, I still think they are worth it.

You are not trying to blame the price of bullets on health care reform are you? Politics are not allowed here but lets just say not everyone that shoots is a die hard right winger on every issue. Health care costs were out of control before the affordable health care act. So it really could not make it worse than it was. Anyway healthcare has nothing to do with the price of bullets back on topic.

Pat

Edited by Alaskapopo

Back on topic, just got my case.

Ordered 5/2 at 5:30 EST, 3:30 at MG, shipping label next day, arrived on the 8th.

When they've got them in stock, not a bad turnaround at all.

The female Postal worker wasn't all that amused, but I was. ;)

I met my Post Lady at the road. She said "Thank god you are here!. It took 2 of us to get it on the truck!" She offered to help me carry it into the house but I declined. I always seem to muster some extra strength (and happiness) when a case of bullets arrive! :)

Have to love USPS, can anyone decipher, or is my other case just taking a tour of the US? :D

Depart USPS Sort Facility

May 9, 2013

AURORA, CO 80011

Expected Delivery By:
May 9, 2013

Insured

USPS Tracking / Delivery Confirmation

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

May 9, 2013, 1:40 am

AURORA, CO 80011

Shipment Accepted

May 8, 2013, 9:05 am