Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Montana Gold

TerryO

Anybody got a copy of there order form like on a PDF?

That way I can print it out and mail them a copy... And get on the back order list...

Google is your friend. After seaching, check the cached pages.

http://webcache.goog...lient=firefox-a

Hmm. Webcache no longer seems to be working. Anyone have a copy of this they can send to me?

Can I get a copy of the order form to?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most people are just writing them a note letting them know what they want and there CC info and shipping info...

That's what I did and I got my bullets inless than 10 days from the time I dropped them a letter

I got half my order from January last week. I ordered 9mm 124 CMJ's and 45 230 HP's. There was a note in the box with the 9mm's, saying that the 45's were backordered/canceled and to reorder them when they came back on line and were available. I wasn't too pleased with that response, as I thought they would at least keep them on backorder and ship them when available. Oh well, at least I have lots of .40 cal left yet.

I know MG has shipped alot of bullets lately via mail in orders. Has anybody tried mail ordering a box of 55gr 223 rifle bullets from them? What were the results?

Got an email yesterday from them and Norm said he had no 223 biullets. They do have 9mm JHP in 115 and 124 and they plan to put up their ordering page in a few days.

I know MG has shipped alot of bullets lately via mail in orders. Has anybody tried mail ordering a box of 55gr 223 rifle bullets from them? What were the results?

Got an email yesterday from them and Norm said he had no 223 biullets. They do have 9mm JHP in 115 and 124 and they plan to put up their ordering page in a few days.

Ah, that's a bummer. I just tried to order a case but this doesn't look promising.

Mailed in an order last Tuesday (2/19/13) just after the holiday for a case of 9 mm 124 gr JHP.

Just got a tracking number a few minutes ago. My credit card also shows a pending charge from Montana Gold. Current price is $348.00 per case.

Thank you Montana Gold.

Bill

How many in a case?

Mailed in an order last Tuesday (2/19/13) just after the holiday for a case of 9 mm 124 gr JHP.

Just got a tracking number a few minutes ago. My credit card also shows a pending charge from Montana Gold. Current price is $348.00 per case.

Thank you Montana Gold.

Bill

How many in a case?

3,750, 69#.

Anybody got a copy of there order form like on a PDF?

That way I can print it out and mail them a copy... And get on the back order list...

Google is your friend. After seaching, check the cached pages.

http://webcache.goog...lient=firefox-a

This appears to be a dead link now. If anyone has a blank Montana Gold order form, will you be kind enough to post a link or the document? The link to the fax/mail in order form on their website is also dead.

If I can't get an order form, I was thinking of using an old web order email response and making up a new form of my own. Any ideas? I can see the end of my 230 grain bullets before the end of the shooting season!

Chris

Edited by cohland

I had the same issue. Site was up for a few minutes. I did see that there was quite a bit in stock in the 9mm and .40/10mm category. They're saying it will be fully operational by tomorrow... although they've been saying that for weeks now.

Got my order thru on the new site!

Chuckie,

What new site were you referring to?

Matt

Montana Gold released thier new Web Site today..

what is the site address fow MG?

Same address. Www.montanagoldbullet.com

You can only order 1 case per bullet type per week. They are not accepting back orders.