Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Pro-Am Shooting® Championship

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott,

I don't think they're posted anywhere yet, but the Top 3 in Limited for the Pros was Matt Sweeney, Bob Vogel and myself. Not sure about the Open, I know they had some rain delay...

Here's a little bit of headcam footage.

Scott,

I don't think they're posted anywhere yet, but the Top 3 in Limited for the Pros was Matt Sweeney, Bob Vogel and myself. Not sure about the Open, I know they had some rain delay...

Congrats. Looks like fun. Great shooting!

Huge thanks to Phil, the staff and especially the ROs at the match. This will absolutely make a spot on my calendar again next year. Also, a big thanks to all of the sponsors. Those that haven't shot this yet are missing out.

Edited by 9X23Guy

Awesome match like always. Phil and the staff were awesome!!!!!!

Won first place in my class.

Picked out a new Springfield 1911 can't ask for more!

Universal shooting academy has a awesome facility and can handle any size match.

As I'm heading home at 4am I would also like to thank Phil and staff. I've been to 4 of the 6 matches and they have all been nothing short or outstanding! Thanks guys/gals for all you do to make this match happen.

Scott,

Thanks for posting that, BJ! I'm hoping to see you shoot next week at Steel Challenge. I'll be there bringing up the rear of the scoring since it will be only my third Steel Challenge Match (It made sense at the time when I signed up, but now I'm wondering what the heck I was thinking).

What pistol are you using in this video? I couldn't get the video paused in the right position to figure out what it was.

On the drive home from the Worlds Most Awesome Match! Hate that I can only make this match every other year(might have to think about changing jobs?). Every shooter has a "once in a blue moon" performance, and this year at this match was it for this C class shooter. 38 on stage 4, 9.3 seconds on the tie breaker, 178 points Open(blowing my own horn, I know:)) I have NEVER shot this well for more than 1 in 10 stages, so it's allowed under the rules, look 'em up). The weather sucked Sunday afternoon, but everyone went with the flow and as usual it was a great place to be. Thanks to Phil, Shannon and Manny for hosting such a great shooting event. Thanks to all the other RO's as well, hope to work with you again

Scott,

Thanks for posting that, BJ! I'm hoping to see you shoot next week at Steel Challenge. I'll be there bringing up the rear of the scoring since it will be only my third Steel Challenge Match (It made sense at the time when I signed up, but now I'm wondering what the heck I was thinking).

What pistol are you using in this video? I couldn't get the video paused in the right position to figure out what it was.

Hey Eric,

It's a 6" 9MM Sight Tracker STI, built by Cameron's Custom Guns. We built it with Steel Challenge and 3 Gun in mind, but it worked awesome for Pro-Am, and it was also perfect for Bianchi Cup, as it groups about 2.5" at 50 yards!

This was a great match and I hope to attend again next year. Thanks to Phil and his family, the staff, the sponsors and everyone else that made this's match as great as it was. My horrid shooting somehow afforded me a 3rd place class win. So a special thanks to CZ who'll be sending me a new 75B in the future. Awesome match!!! Can't wait until next year!!!

(BTW, if any of you guys wonder what it's like to get whooped by a girl squad with Tori Nanaka of team Glock. She'll educate you on the subject) ;) LOL

Edited by mike g35