Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR stripped Lowers and Mags in stock

Chriznak

if you find a place with either, give us a link below :) I'm personally looking for black pmags and spikes lowers.

At this point I think you are better off looking for unicorns. I am sure people would tell you AFTER they bought them. Pickings are slim to say the least. Magpul is back ordered over a year at this point. Stag Arms and LTM are rumored to be two years behind. As for a spikes lower, check out JD machine as they produce spikes (or are one of spikes sources). They are about 8 weeks out for lowers.

if you find a place with either, give us a link below :) I'm personally looking for black pmags and spikes lowers.

At this point I think you are better off looking for unicorns. I am sure people would tell you AFTER they bought them. Pickings are slim to say the least. Magpul is back ordered over a year at this point. Stag Arms and LTM are rumored to be two years behind. As for a spikes lower, check out JD machine as they produce spikes (or are one of spikes sources). They are about 8 weeks out for lowers.

Looks like JD machines only carries lowers with government logos on them.

I got an email from Cheaper Than Dirt today giving a list of all the current hi-cap magazines that they have in stock. On that list was the gen 2 Magpul Pmag 30 rounder in black. I couldn't believe my eyes so I went the the website and sure enough they had them in stock....for $59.97. Seems like even the big retailers aren't immune to some gouging.

Just checked Cheaper Than Dirt. Colt USGI mags, in stock, $129 a piece. I guess dirt is rather expensive these days. I sent them an email telling them that they would no longer get my business, ever, and that I would pass that on to others in the shooting community.

Edited by 9X23Guy

Gunbroker has lots of spikes lowers last time I looked. If you wait and take your time, you can not get gouged too bad. I lost over 10 auctions before I scored a Mega Arms upper and lower for a resonable price. Good Luck

GWACS Armory has CAV-15 lowers in stock.

They aren't ideal if you want an adjustable stock, and I certainly prefer aluminum but the CAV lowers are far superior to any other polymer lower on the market. I wouldn't hesitate to use one for a game gun.

http://www.gwacsarmory.com/store.html#!/~/product/category=3143314&id=13580371

Aero-precision had (reportedly) 1500 stripped lowers go up for sale today for $200ea.

I did order one, they sold out in just under 90minutes :surprise:

Sad thing is they sold out at $150 and them had a link for $200. While I have some on backorder on another site

Just got back from SHOT Show this morning. Pretty much impossible to buy anything because every single manufacturer is maxed out and most won't even provide an estimate for when they'll be able to ship.

Anyone know of a rifle manufacture that's hiring in Las Vegas? Only ones I've heard of are FIME group and New Frontier Armory. I got a full time job in the afternoons, maybe I can help someone out in the mornings :)

GWACS Armory has CAV-15 lowers in stock.

They aren't ideal if you want an adjustable stock, and I certainly prefer aluminum but the CAV lowers are far superior to any other polymer lower on the market. I wouldn't hesitate to use one for a game gun.

http://www.gwacsarmo...314&id=13580371

I didn't know they were making thesa again. I love 'em! Thanks for the link!